Chapter 28

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to feel it?" he asked but you didn't reply so he took your hand, pressing your palm towards the left side of his chest. You were feeling it on your palm. His ears literally turned red the moment you touched his heart. It was thumping crazily against his chest just like yours. Your other hand brought his shirt close to your face to hide your reddened cheeks.

"You drive me crazy everytime I am with you, babe" he said and smiled warmly at you.

"Do you want to feel mine too?" you mumbled in his shirt. He smirked the moment you said that. Why is he smirking? Realizing what you just said, you quickly shook your head.

"No...no" you withdrew your hand from his heart. You were literally inviting him to touch your s. He chuckled seeing you being flustered. You cover your face in his shirt. This is so embarrassing... 

"What are you doing with my shirt?" he asked, trying to pull it away from you. You pulled it back and hugged it tighter against your chest.

"It smells good" you blurted out and immediately cover your mouth with his shirt. How can you say that infront of the owner of this shirt? 

"Really?" he took his shirt and sniffed it, it was his cologne smell. One of his brows lifted up in amusement. What do you mean by it smells good? It smelled like himself. 

"Looks like this gonna be my favourite shirt from now on" he said and tickled you. He jerked forward to tickle you, causing you to giggle. You fell on the bed and Jaehyun slumped down next to you. 

"Babe, why are you taking so long to change your clothes?" he asked, he turned his head to your side while you were still hugging his shirt close to your chest. You were staring at the ceiling. He scooted closer to you that you turned to look at him. You were not paying attention at his question.

"Ne?" you asked, blinking since his face was quite close to you.

"Wae? Do you want me to change for you like how you did last night?" he whispered to your ear that heat rose to your cheeks. He smirked seeing you flustered. You sprang forward and stumbled your way to the bathroom. 

 

It took quite a while for the both of you to be parted. You were in his car when he reached your house. He was holding your hand, interlocking his fingers with yours. You were oblivious of what he was waiting so you just stayed in the car for a while before walking out and bowed formally to him when you left. It was basic courtesy but he furrowed his brows when you turned around to look at him before opening the gate. He was definitely expecting something.

You tried your best not to think of him when you got back home. It was hard to distract yourself so you kept doing homework and followed your uncle to the drugstore until late afternoon. That kiss was too intense for you to handle. You found yourself to be thinking about him more, more than usual. By the time you were done with the last homework, you received a text from Minryu. It was already 7pm in the evening. She asked if you could stay overnight at her place tonight. It was Saturday and you were free and it was the best because you can stop thinking about Jaehyun. You hesitated at first but got your permission from your parents anyway so Minryu came with her car. You packed only a few stuffs since it was just going to be tonight. She picked you up right away and brought you to a shop that sold chocolates.

The scent of chocolate welcomed you the moment you entered the shop. There were chocolates, candies, jelly beans, gummies everywhere as if this was a heaven for humans with sweet tooth. There were a lot of girls, yes girls shopping for chocolates.

"Why are we here?" you asked Minryu who was busy scanning the chocolates.

"Valentines coming soon and Johnny's birthday too. So why not? Oh wait, don't tell me you don't know Jaehyun's birthday?" Minryu asked as your eyes turned wider.

"When is his birthday?" you asked.

"His birthday falls on Valentine's day" Minryu turned to you after trying a white chocolate. Your eyes turned wider in response. Wow... 

"How did you know?" 

"Well, used to date him" 

"Wait whatt??" you almost shouted and gaped at Minryu.

"Hey chill we are over. Well it ended after a day so I don't count that as ex couple right?" Minryu commented but you were still stunned by the statement.

"How?" 

"We kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter