Chapter 17

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I shouldn't do this right?" he muttered under his breath but his gaze never leave your lips. You didn't reply as you stared back at him. He averted his eyes to look at you. 

"Good night. Let's sleep" he scooped you up in his arms and placed you on the bed. 

 

 

He slept on the flat floor while you slept on the single bed. You scooted towards the side of the bed and tilted your head down to see if he was already asleep. He was already in deep slumber, maybe because he was really tired from driving. You turned your body to face the front and looked at the ceiling. It was really not good for you especially you were left alone now, you tend to think about unnecessary things. Your tears started to roll down on your cheeks for no reason. You tried to hold it in but to no avail. You wiped it with the back of your hands that you buried your face in your palms. You really regretted the decision you made that day and that decision probably would affect your future. You turned to the side, afraid the sleeping Jaehyun would hear your sobbing. You climbed down the bed and sat on the other side of the bed. You brought your knees up to your chest. You couldn't stop thinking about it. No matter how many times you thought about it, it seemed like it was your own fault. If it wasn't for Jaehyun, Kai would've ripped your clothes apart. The wet kisses on your body, you felt awfully disgusted by it. You really regretted that decision... If you checked his condition in the crowd with everyone around, you would have been fine. You buried your face in your palms. The more you think about it, the more depressed you were.

Jaehyun pried away your hands. It seemed like he was awake because of your crying.

"Are you okay?" was what he asked that you burst into tears and buried your face in your palms once again. He pried away your hands and cupped your face.

"Why?" he asked but you just shook your head. He slowly wiped your tears away with his thumb. Seeing you fragile and vulnerable were the last thing he wanted.

"You were thinking about it right? Did he hurt you?" he studied your face but you shook your head and tears just kept streaming down on your cheeks. The more he asked if you were okay, the more you wept. He scooped you up in his arms and he placed you on the bed.

"Let it out, it's okay. I'm here" he said and sat next to you. He caressed your hair softly and you turned to face him.

"I should've fought back but..." you almost choked up as you continued, "I don't have any strength left but Eomma said as if I wanted it to happen...I am really upset about this" he pulled you closer and patted on your back. 

"It's not your fault. No one wants that to happen"

 

He lay down next to you on the bed. Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter