Chapter 26

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Take care of me, babe" he smiled warmly while looking up at you, revealing his dimple. You guessed he was too comfortable resting his head on your thigh. You gulped, your heart started to thump crazily against your chest. You bit your lower lip. You felt the urge to kiss his dimples. He's so cute right now. You bent down closer to his face. You planted a kiss on his dimple softly. His eyes were widened in surprised as pink painted his cheeks. He found it intriguing. Before he could speak, you used your forefinger to push his head slightly to the side so that he wouldn't look at you. You were blushing so hard. Your back rested against the couch and your head turned to the side. What did you just do? This is embarrassing and he's so near to you...

"Sleep" was what you said as you tried your best to steady your own heartbeat but to no avail. You could hear him chuckling. You closed your eyes, pressing your lips together. Calm down Meari...

 

Jaehyun was asleep and you too fell into deep slumber. You woke up when you found out that it was already dark outside, penetrating through the window into living room. You blinked your eyes, coming back to senses and found out that Jaehyun was still sleeping soundly, the side of his head resting on your lap. His face was literally facing your stomach. His breathing was steady and you pressed your palm against his forehead. The temperature was quite high so you tried to move away from Jaehyun. You lifted his head slowly and put a pillow underneath his head while you moved away from him, trying your best not to wake him up.

You walked towards the kitchen and called your brother, asking permission to stay overnight because you had to make sure that his fever gone. Your brother kept asking who your friend was since you even rarely stay overnight with Seulgi. You had to convince your brother that your friend was a girl. He even threatened to find you through tracking app but you said your friend was sleeping so you couldn't get her to say something and if he really did, you would disown him. Sweats were forming, you actually lied because of Jaehyun. You ordered noodles and dumplings for dinner for two portions, there goes your money that you saved for NCT Dream's comeback this April. You couldn't believe yourself for spending on food and lying to your brother.

You took a cloth from his room and rinsed it with cold water before pressing it on his forehead. He was awake by the time you checked his temperature once again.

"Do you want to eat? Are you hungry?" you asked but he only shook his head and went back to sleep while holding your hand. Since you couldn't leave him alone, he looked just like a puppy trying to get your attention so you wiped his sweat away from his face. Perhaps he should get changed too because his shirt was drenched with his sweat. You woke him up and brought him a loose button down shirt. He refused to get changed, or to even sit since he was way too comfortable to sleep right now so you pushed him slightly into a sitting position. 

"Okay, now get changed" you ed his shirt as quickly as you can, tried your best not to think about anything the moment you saw his collarbone and also his abs. On the other side, he was closing his eyes. Too tired to open them. You changed it quickly and told him to drink water and take the paracetamol before putting him to sleep again. You sat down on the cold floor while watching Jaehyun sleeping peacefully infront of you. He looked lonely especially in this apartment. Although it was decorated in a luxurious way, only black and white painted the entire space, it looked really lonely. You pitied him, he must've problems with his family members. They didn't even know that Jaehyun was sick and alone in this place, calling for help silently yet no one reach him. You rested your chin on the couch, his face was centimetres close to yours. Your hand was brought up to carress his hair softly and then you rested the side of your face on the couch, shutting your eyes slowly.

You woke up in the middle of the night after having a nightmare. You changed the cloth and wiped the side of his face again, not waking him up. You did this for quite a few times but thank god you did not have a hard time falling asleep when Jaehyun was around. You slept near the couch, your hands were crossed, resting on the side of the couch and pillowing the side of your face on it while sitting on the flat floor. You had to make sure that his body temperature was okay. 

Jaehyun woke up in the morning due to some noises. It was actually you who were crying in your sleep. Your face were so close to him that he smiled the moment he op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter