Chapter 38

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of a sudden, a girl bumped on Jaehyun's back.

"Oh Jaehyun-oppa" the moment the hateful girl appeared, she clung on Jaehyun's arm.

"Dahye?" Jaehyun called. Wow your heart boiled in anger, nostrils flared. Why is her voice like this? Too high-pitched with the cutesy vibe around her, so annoying and hateful. And why is she always holding Jaehyun's arm?  You were just staring at the both of them. It seemed like she and her gang of meangirls were also queueing in line to get into the Haunted House. Jaehyun wriggled his arm away from Dahye's hold.

"Oppa are you alone here?" she stupidly asked, am I transparent here? She held Jaehyun's arm once again.

"No, I am with my girlfriend" Jaehyun's face expression remained monotonous. You moved and stood in between them so that you were the one next to Jaehyun. You glared at Dahye. 

"But... Oppa" when she wanted to clung to Jaehyun's arm again, you clung to Jaehyun's instead. 

"Oppa, it's our turn next" you told Jaehyun, cocking your head up at him and clung to his arm tightly. You moved him slightly so his torso would face the front like you. He was just staring at you, eyes glistening. He didn't expect you would act like this because of jealousy. You turned back slightly, stuck your tongue at Dahye. 

"Babe?" 

"Hmm?" you shifted your attention back to Jaehyun. You withdrew your hand away from him. 

"I'm sorry" referring to hugging his arm without his permission and also calling him 'oppa' when he is not even older than you. 

He cupped your face and leaned his face closer to you. Your eyes were widened in surprise. He claimed your mouth, kissing you. Did Jaehyun just kissed you in public? You closed your eyes slowly when he tilted his head slightly, deepening the kiss. He pulled away now, saw how red your cheeks were due to embarrassment kissing in public. 

"Babe, you are so cute" he planted a chaste kiss on your lips before he draped an arm around your shoulder. Holding you close to him, treating you as his possession. You were swooned by the kiss, you couldn't even think properly. Okay... Maybe he did this because he wanted to show it to Dahye.

You could hear how she whined at the back but Jaehyun never cared. A sigh of relief escaped your lips.

 

 

You said you needed to get changed at home and asking your parents face to face was better. Surprisingly they said yes in unison, allowing you to sleep overnight at your friend's. That was also thanks to your brothers who were not at home, probably also celebrating Valentine's Day with their girlfriends. If not, they would've bombarded you with questions.

You took a quick shower, wearing a comfortable plain white t-shirt and also a high waist elastic sports shorts, it was casual and comfortable, beige in colour. You needed to look like you were really staying overnight at a girl's place. You quickly put on your slippers and ran to Jaehyun's car. He drove off to his place after that. 

 

You were drinking the soup he heated up just now. After pouring it for you, he sat opposite of you. He said he was craving for seaweed soup and since today was his birthday, you felt the need to drink it with him. This was supposed to be a soup to drink with his family members but since they didn't even care, you were just filling in the space.

"Is it good?" he asked, ruffling his own wet hair. He had just done bathing too, wearing a plain white t (your favourite shirt) and a grey coloured jogger shorts. You nodded, focusing on the soup because it was quite hot. All of a sudden when you were eating the seaweed, you accidentally bit on your tongue. Oh my god... It's painful, you held on your cheek, staring blankly at Jaehyun.

"Why?" he asked. You shook your head but a tear flowed down because it was too painful.

"Babe, why?" he came closer and rubbed your tear away from your cheek.

"It's painful" you told him, pouting with your brows knitted. He told you to open your mouth, your tongue was slightly bleeding so he turned around, getting ice from the fridge.

Looking at him from the back, Jaehyun looked lonely. He looked like he had a lot of problems yet he didn't share it. You started to think as your mind clouded with thoughts. You were staring blankly at how broad his shoulder was and he was so huggable. How come none of his family members take care of him on his birthday? When he could take care of you very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter