30 Johnryu

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe..."

Without even waiting for you to reply, Jaehyun slammed his lips against yours forcibly, hungrily. He couldn't stand the sight of you wearing ily, seductive and alluring in front of him. You didn't know that it was Jaehyun at first. You half closed your eyes that you could feel the familiar heat he radiated. He cupped your face now, to deepen the kiss. He pulled away instantly that you gasped for air, astonished by Jaehyun. His kiss would definitely made you swoon. He stared at you now, got a better look of you. You looked y and delicious. He didn't want to share how good you looked to anyone. His gaze lingered at your chest as he averted his eyes slowly to your eyes. 

Jaehyun too, he looked handsome. His hair was a little messy, his bangs were parted lightly. He was wearing a casual long sleeve button down shirt. It was black in colour and that it fitted perfectly his muscular body. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, you could see how his veins flexing on his arms. He ed two buttons that you could see how buff his chest was. He wore a pair of denim jeans that fitted his long legs perfectly.

You were back to reality when Minryu from the back held onto your hand. You turned around and saw that she was saying something but you couldn't hear her clearly. Jaehyun swiftly draped an arm around your shoulder and pulled you close to him as if you were his possession. Your head cocked up to look at him, he smiled warmly at you.

Both of you joined the ones already in the VIP room. You felt uncomfortable the moment you entered. Most of them were your classmates, even you can spot Yuta and Mark were here. You sat on a leather couch at the edge, already feeling dizzy because of the crowd and loud music. Jaehyun went out of the room because of that girl. He was talking to her. You really doubted about their relationship now. You crossed your legs and rested your back against the couch.

You could see that Minryu was upset. She slumped down next to you on the leather couch. Johnny was making out with this one girl without a care of the surrounding.

"Are you okay?" you asked Minryu but she just heaved a sigh.

"Do you want to dance?" she turned to you and you nodded because being with her was way better than staying in this room.

"Okay, let's go all out" Minryu said, walked out of the room with you and headed towards the dance floor.

 

 

Minryu and you stood in the middle of the crowd, both facing each other. She was upset because of Johnny but she didn't know how to deal with her own feelings. She started to dance with her silly dances so you just allow yourself to dance along with the music without any care. It was kind of suffocating because it was hot and humid here. You started to feel dizzy when more and more people came to the dance floor, bodies bumping and people making out. On the other side, Minryu was just dancing. She had got skills, you had to admit. Just then, a guy draped an arm around Minryu's waist from the back. Minryu turned around just to face Oh Sehun. Minryu's brows were knitted. 

"My ryu, baby ryu. You are here?" he whispered next to Minryu's ear that Minryu pushed him away but she was not that strong.

"Why are you here?" she asked

"Well, it was Johnny's birthday and he invited me" Minryu felt betrayed upon hearing what Sehun just said. Did Johnny just invited Sehun although they had just broken up? Is he that dense?

Minryu pushed Sehun away this time. 

"Stop touching me! It's over. We are over" Minryu said, almost shouting. When she was about to walk away with you, Sehun pulled Minryu back into his arms. Your eyes were widened. What should you do now? This guy is forcing Minryu. 

"Baby, I didn't acknowledge that" he whispered into Minryu's ear and kissed it softly. Minryu struggled and tried to pry away from him but to avail, he was about kiss her on her lips when Johnny pulled Minryu away from him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter