Chapter 23

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" he asked with his sleepy voice, blinking his groggy eyes

"I-I erm I there's something on your face" you stuttered with your words and tried your best not to meet his eyes. You just stole a kiss and you were planning to bury this secret to your grave.

"What are you doing here?" he asked as he released your hand and rubbed his groggy eyes.

"I was trying to blow away something on your face. It's gone now. No worries" you stated and stood up instantly.

"Are you leaving already?" he asked and you nodded slowly. Perhaps you should go back to Minryu's room to get ready and head back to Seoul. 

"Wait, good morning babe" he wished you when you turned around, ready to leave the room. He grabbed your hand and smile at you, revealing his dimple. 

 

 

You were finally back to school after spending 2 days at the beach with your friends. The moment you went back to school, people looked at you differently, perhaps the incident had became a rumour in school. Rumours spreaded, debated how you seduced Kai or some supported you because you became the victim of a ual assault. They sneered at you, some gossiped about you, some ridiculed you for being a when you walked past the corridor. It seemed like Kai was a famous student from another school and everyone even from this school respected him for being a model student and that he was a son of a CEO that you didn't know before.

You slumped in your seat once you reached your class, felt extra burdened with too many eyes and mouths to deal with early in the morning. You looked extra gloomy. You disliked the attention you were getting. You had been living your life by laying low, tried to stay out of unnecessary drama but just because of this issue, people started talking about you even though they didn't know the truth. You went to the washroom the first thing before lesson started. You stared at yourself in the mirror. The reflection of yourself being weak and vulnerable. It sure lasted for awhile before the bell rang and brought you back to reality. You dragged your heavy feet back to class, you just need to stop thinking, Meari.

Your mind went blank and you couldn't focus at all during lessons. Jaehyun was worried that he looked at you every minutes to check if you were okay. You were extremely quiet that you even emitted an aura as if you were untouchable. He didn't know how to comfort you. It must be hard for you to listen to all those nonsense. It would be better if you could stay at home until the rumour died down. He couldn't afford the sight of you being distracted because of things that you didn't do.

You were like that for a few days until another physical education lesson. The class was going to do Taekwondo today, the exercise you detested the most. You were reminded about Kai and now you disliked Taekwondo. You stood at the side, watching your classmates play instead of joining them. They were doing some moves almost like throwing people. You snapped back to reality when you heard a loud thud. Jaehyun was thrown to the ground, holding his shoulder and he groaned. You moved them and made your way to Jaehyun.

"Are you okay, Jaehyun-ssi?" you asked, scanning his expression.

"I think I've hurted him" Yuta said, a pang of guilt shown on his face. 

"Let's move him to the nurse room" you suggested.

"No, it's not that serious. I'm fine" he said but your brows were kintted.

"No. It's serious. Let's move him" you suggested, even the teacher agreed with your suggestion. Yuta and Johnny helped Jaehyun and you followed behind them. Once the four of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter