Chapter 31

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of a sudden, a body glued to your back. Your eyes went wide that you turned around on reflex. Both his palms were pressing on the sides of your body as he leaned in, leaving no space for you to move. He trapped you in between his arms.

"Hey, long time no see" he whispered next to your ear. You pressed your palm on his chest so that there was a safe distance between the two of you. Your brows were knitted in confusion.

"See this?" Kai pointed his finger on his left cheek as you averted your eyes slowly to his face. That was a scar. Your breathing started to become unsteady now, you were scared. Kai was too close. Those memories when he hurted you struck you like crazy. His touch and kiss were definitely disgusting.

"Leave me alone" you tried prying away from him but to no avail. He was way too strong that he moved closer to your body.

"You looked beautiful today" he whispered next to your ear and kissed it. You struggled and tried to move but he was more forcing now, probably to take revenge on how your friends beat him up and he was not able to lay his hand on you. Since he couldn't kiss your lips, he forcibly kiss your neck. You squealed but no one heard you. Most people would think you were just making out with a boy. He kissed your collarbone that you used your last energy to push him away but he was just too strong. He kissed your nape now and you were on the verge of crying.

"Jaehyun..." you screamed that a fist struck on Kai's sculptured face.

It was Yuta. Yuta took a step back when Kai punched him. He punched once again that Yuta fell onto the floor. It was a loud thud. On the other side, you were too dizzy now, about to faint. Perhaps the best was to leave this place immediately. Everyone that was dancing turned their attention to the three of you. You were trying to balance yourself but your vision became blurry. You grasped tightly on Yuta's shirt, urging him to leave this place. Feeling unsettled, Yuta punched him once more. Your grip on his shirt was tighter now. 

"Let's go Yuta. Bring me out of here please. I feel very dizzy now" you pleaded now that a worried expression plastered on Yuta's face. You had no one that was close to you right now, not even Jaehyun so you had no choice but to trust your fellow classmate who was fond of bullying you in school. Yuta took your hand and left the club without sparing a glance at Kai.

 

 

You were sitting in a convenience store, resting your head against the table provided. Your dizziness was getting bad. Yuta bought you water and medicine. Yuta wasn't that bad after all. Perhaps he was just playful on the outside but he was nice on the inside. Even during last time, he was one of them who beat Kai up into a pulp. You slowly lifted up your head, you saw Yuta was sitting across you. Feeling a little shy because you had never spend time with other guy besides Jaehyun and Johnny and your brothers. 

"But I think Yuta likes you" what Minryu said came struck you like a thunder when Yuta was staring at you. Heat rose to your cheeks that you looked away from him.

"Are you feeling better now?" Yuta asked and you nodded slowly.

"Thank you so much for helping me" you muttered and then you continued, "What can I do to repay your kindness?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter