Chapter 32

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Jaehyun reached the parking lot in the club building, he opened his car door for you. You had been staring at his back, he didn't say anything and even his pace was fast.

"Babe are you okay?" he cupped your face and studied it. Once you sat next to the driver's seat and in a place where Jaehyun was around, you sighed in relief. You nodded that your eyes turned watery.

"Babe I am so sorry" he pulled you slowly into his arms. He had been blaming himself, not by your side when you needed him the most. 

"Why didn't you pick up your phone? Hmm?" 

"I left it in the VIP room" you mumbled in his chest. He released you and eyed you from the top to toe to double check and make sure you were really okay.

"Let's go to the hospital and get your shoulder checked" he suggested but you immediately shook your head.

"No... I don't need to" you were reluctant to. Once you heard the word 'hospital'. It meant digging your own grave because you might bump into your brothers, his friends, your mum's or uncle's friends. So that was a big no.

"Wae?"

"No one knows where I went today. Even my brothers, they thought I am staying overnight at Minryu's" you explained and then he moved away from you and stared at the steering wheel, comtemplating hard. Pressing his lips together. You averted your gaze to your phone when he did not respond nor reply you. There were 51 miss calls from Jaehyun. You widened your eyes and turned your head to his side. He was sighing again before he turned back to you.

"Is it painful right now? I mean you shoulder" he asked. You moved a little. It wasn't that painful so you just shook your head. He suggested to go back to Minryu's place too to which you decided not to because probably right now, Minryu needed some alone time with Johnny. At last, Jaehyun said he was going to call his personal doctor to check on you and drove off to his place.

 

 

"For now, what you can do is apply ice pack on her shoulder...." Jaehyun's personal doctor was explaining to Jaehyun outside of his bedroom. Jaehyun was listening intently while you stayed in his room, sitting on his bed. Everything was happening too fast, you did not know how to deal with this. It was a relief that you were with Jaehyun now, at least you were most comfortable here. You were fidgeting with your fingers. What had you done? You stared at yourself, wearing clothes like this, going to a club, caused a fight, got ually assaulted and got yourself injured. Tears started to linger in your eyes. Jaehyun came in after the doctor left. He kneeled with one knee pressed on the floor infront of you.

"Meari are you okay?" he took a strand of your hair and tucked it behind your ear. You were staring blankly on your lap. You couldn't bring yourself to look at him. Tears fell and landed on your lap. Jaehyun wanted to pull you into his arms but you pushed him away lightly.

"I'm sticky and dirty" you muttered, not looking at him. Referring to the sweat when you were in the club and the disgusting touch and kisses by Kai.

"Babe, look at me" Jaehyun said and cupped your face. "You're not dirty" he muttered and pressed his forehead against yours. He ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter