You're My Number One

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon look away with her burning cheeks. She was confused as to where does she gotten all that courage to really kiss Nayeon on her lips. She breathe in deeply. She kissed a girl and it makes her confused. But Nayeon isn't just a girl. She thought. Nayeon, someone that she know for almost twelve years. Nayeon has been around her for half of her life. She is not just a mere girl.

Meanwhile Nayeon is struggling to catch her breathe. Their kisses has takes almost all her breath away. It made her heart almost stop functioning. None of them saying a word. None of them looking at each other. They stay in silence from seconds to minutes. They are both losing their own composure but their head are all stuffed with a lot of thoughts.

"You're the only one who could make me feel a lot of things all at once." Nayeon finally speak up after a minutes of silent between them. Slipping her fingers between Jeongyeon's  before intertwined them and resting her head on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"I love you a lot." She confessed without expecting for a response. She knew that would never happen. Eight years is such a long time to not understand that. Anyone in their right mind would have given up but not Nayeon. Because loving Jeongyeon has made her losing her mind. She completely losing her mind for her.

"Maybe this is nothing compared to Nami Island but you can erase one from your goals bucket list now." Jeongyeon said after a minute of them drowning in another silence. Nayeon smiles. Jeongyeon remembers all her wishes and what's in her bucket list.

"Cycling with Yoo Jeongyeon in her hometown instead." Nayeon said jokingly. She's contained. She's happy. Genuinely happy. So, she lift her head up, just wanted to see the face she loves too much but to her surprise Jeongyeon was already looking at her. Their eyes met, their lips curves into the sweetest smiles. At this very moment, words are not needed because it's aren't enough to show what they are feeling for each other. Jeongyeon is diving and drowning without her knowing while Nayeon is confused. She wasn't sure why Jeongyeon would do anything for her. She wasn't sure why Jeongyeon treated her differently sometimes. She almost believe Jeongyeon has felt the same way but every time she has those thoughts, Jeongyeon ruined it. Every time Nayeon questioning Jeongyeon about the special treatment, Jeongyeon would come off cold and distant the next day. Nayeon learnt that all. No matter how she trick Jeongyeon into giving her the answer, Jeongyeon won't. She will never get the answer she wanted.

In the end, Nayeon look away with a small sigh. This makes her happy but at the same time her heart is tortured. She don't even know how to name their relationship anymore.  She don't even know what she is to Jeongyeon. She don't even know why Jeongyeon kissed her earlier. She is too afraid to ask. She knows she would get hurt. Jeongyeon would try her best to answer the question with words that pains Nayeon.

"What's wrong?" Jeongyeon ask with care. She caught on Nayeon frown and she heard her sigh. She noticed her face turn heavy. Nayeon is clouded again with dark feeling, Jeongyeon thought.

"Nothing important. Just something that crossed my mind all of a sudden." Nayeon seated on the grass follow by Jeongyeon next to her.

"You can always tell me everything. I know Momo and Chaeyoung are like your personal diary but they aren't here now. Tell me. I'm all ears." She gave Nayeon her softest stare which made Nayeon overwhelmed with love. But she is quick to denying that, trying not to get her hopes up high. Jeongyeon is just concern and that's it. Nayeon planted that in her mind. She didn't want to get hurt again over these misleading feeling Jeongyeon gave her.

"My head are stuffed with a lot of questions now. I don't think you can answer me."

"Try me." Jeongyeon answered. Looking at Nayeon, anticipating for the questions.

"Why would you do this?" Nayeon shot up. Jeongyeon frowning in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"This. All of this. You told me to come with you here to Suwon. You said you are so worry about leaving me in Seoul. You bought a bicycle just to brought me here to your secret place. What was the reason?"

Jeongyeon swallow her lump. Her eyes are all over Nayeon face. Her mind heavily working on finding a solid answer but she found none.

"I don't know..." She answer truthfully.

"What do you mean you don't know? Yoo Jeongyeon, you know how this could effect my whole feeling towards you, don't you? This makes nothing but to make me falling in love with you even more." Her voice shaking. Nayeon is in the verge of crying. Her heart is in pain but it's not much of a great pain. She just feel painful because she wasn't sure if she can call Jeongyeon hers or just her friend. She is torn between the two.

"I feel really uneasy if I had to leave you there with your sister alone. I just want to take of you. At dangerous time like this, I want you near me, close to me. I wanted you safe, always. And you know why I brought you here. We have that moment we never want to remember and of course, we wanted to bury them all. I want you to bury that moment here and back to your cheerful self. Is it wrong?"

Jeongyeon went on her usual defensive mode whenever Nayeon prying her into talking about her feeling for the latter. The question could make her moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter