I'll Die For You

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongwee punch her desk before she flip it, breaking everything including her brand new PC. She doesn't care anymore about anything. Her anger is greater than the first one in the meeting room yesterday. Between those mess inside her room she managed to find her phone and she quickly dial Sana's number but her phone call goes to voicemail instead. Then she tried to call Manager Kim. Luckily, it didn't take her long enough to get her call answered. They exchanged a few conversation before Yongwee turn off her phone.

"ing !" She curse while rubbing her face roughly. Twice is currently on their private schedule which means she won't get to meet Sana until later in the afternoon. She massage her forehead as she remember again the email she received ten minutes ago. It was an email from GOT7 monthly plans. The email was sent to her as she is one of the CEOs and must be updated about their artist plans.

"What the hell?!" She was startled by the voice at her door but she don't even need to turn to know who it was. She's been listening to that very familiar voice for almost ten years.

"I assumed you get the email." JYP tiptoeing, carefully not to step on stuffs scattered on the floor. He then grab Yongwee's spinning chair and sit on it while looking at his bestfriend with pity.

"I actually have an idea about this." JYP snapped his fingers just to get Yongwee attention.

"This might sounds crazy but this is the only way. You only have this week to get this one done before turn worst."

"Just straight to the point, Hyung." Yongwee a little annoyed as Jin Young is still trying to joke around while she is not in the mood for it.

"You have your power. Use it. This might violating the law but stop thinking you don't have enough power. You're the Chief Executive. I might be the founder but you are the second biggest person in this building after Jin Wook. You can't get threatened by the shareholders. They are the one who should listen to you. Make these old man listen to you or threaten them to change their sit in our stock market. You have rights to sell their share to others. Our market has been going public for a decade ago, there is so many people who hunger of the empty seat in our market. And that's our opportunity to..maybe change something in our divisions. I might want to fired GOT7's PR team. Maybe you can get reporters to announce about JYP open markets. We can look for a more potential shareholder. The current one is giving me a headache lately. They are too narrow-minded for our young artists."

"But this is going to affects JYPE a lot. It's harmful to our company reputation." Yongwee doubting the suggestion. Though it sound like a great plan but it's too risky for her to take.

"You've done this once with your own label. You wouldn't get those global big names signed under your brand if you never took those risk. Look at Universal Music Group now. You even has Disney Music as your partner."

"That's because I was the first biggest person not the second person." 

JYP quickly cut her off. "Does it make any different? You are still the important person here. We just have to convince Jin Wook to convince these old hags to sell 2% of their stocks. We bought them and sell it to public. With additional, 0.3% from our stocks which means the new shareholders has more stocks than the old ones by 0.3%. And after that their closed minded suggestions won't ever make it to the papers and our emails. No more."

"You mean cutting off 300 millions won from our shares?"

"I don't think you want to lose Sana over that little amount of money."

"I don't care about the amount. I was just worried if it end up giving us more trouble. Besides, our current shareholders has connections and influence."

Yongwee sighs. This is giving her more headache but if she didn't do some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter