She Is All Of Me

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon look up at the night skies. There is no stars and moon tonight. The skies looks lonely without them.  The night breeze give her chills, the rain might pouring out anytime soon. Looking at the night skies, she couldn't help but to think of Nayeon. Wondering what Nayeon is currently doing. They are given day off for two days before resuming with their comeback project. It's not even a day yet and Jeongyeon already missing Nayeon's loudness. She really felt the loneliness in its deepest pit without Nayeon by her side.

"She probably fast asleep." Jeongyeon talk to herself since the clock is ticking at 1am. Nayeon is probably snoring in her bed while here's Jeongyeon, couldn't even close her eyes, ended up to her admiring how dark the skies is for almost an hour at their front yard while enjoying her favorite Brandy. It is indeed a really strong choice especially when you drink it with no ice. But Jeongyeon needed something to help her sleep. 

Her stare fall into her empty glass. She shakes her head in frustration. A disappointment towards herself. She usually doesn't like drinking but lately she found herself always looking for something that would help her intoxicated. And when the night comes, no matter how tired she is, she always go to bed late unless if she sleeps with Nayeon. Slowly accepting herself makes her realise that Nayeon is indeed a really important person in her life. Nayeon is playing the biggest role for her emotions. She's happy for her. She's sad for her. She's hurt for her and she's always scared for her. Not even anything could make her in ease whenever Nayeon is going outside without her. Most of the times she's losing her focus whenever they had to go for a different schedule. Nayeon isn't a weak person but Jeongyeon is just that protective of her. 

"If you really want to date someone, I can introduce you to my friend's sons. Some of them has a stable work and some are celebrity too."

Jeongyeon sighs. She don't even need to turn around to know who it was. Her mother has been with that topic since she arrived earlier. If she know it would turn out this way, she wouldn't come. But her father is the one who called her last week and summoned her here saying she hasn't been home for months. She had no choice but to obeyed. 

"Yoo Jeongyeon, aren't you going to answer me?" Mrs. Yoo approach her daughter. There is an intense anger within her towards her younger daughter that she's trying not to blow it up. Her heart shattered into pieces when she heard from Seungyeon how Jeongyeon was so mad and left her own sister in the bar before. She is disappointed in Jeongyeon. And she even more madder after watching Hurting & Healing show two days ago.

"Our family are all fine, Jeongyeon. Don't be the disappointment in our family." Mrs. Yoo said with no empathy. Jeongyeon closed her eyes upon those words. It hurt her hearing that coming from her own mother. 

"Mom, why do you have to think I'm a disappointment? What exactly did I do wrong?" Jeongyeon had to talk back this time. She's been nagged and offended by her mother a lot today. She can't tolerate it anymore.

"You really think you've done nothing wrong?" Mrs. Yoo went on her defensive mode. She's a little offended by the way Jeongyeon spoke to her. Jeongyeon turn around and looking deep into her mother eyes. At this moment, she thank her drinking habit or else she wouldn't dare to even talk when all her mother did was being mad at her.

"What is my fault? What kind of wrong did I do?"

Jeongyeon tone makes Mrs. Yoo chocking on her words. She wasn't expect that rude tone coming from her daughter. Jeongyeon was never like this. She's always spoke to her with soft voice and slow tone but tonight she's a little rude and that really offended her.

"Do your really think falling in love is wrong? You think it's a mistake?"

"Of course it's wrong! It's wrong when you're lusting over another woman!" Mrs. Yoo raised her voice this time. She no longer can hold her anger at Jeongyeon's question.

"Just because she's a woman you called it wrong?" Jeongyeon stood up. It is better for the both of them to talk it out like this even though all they did was yelling at each other and Jeongyeon know this would lead to no good.

"You carried your father's name, Yoo Kyung Wan. At least think about how we feel. Do you know how embarrassing we are because of you? I couldn't even look at your aunts and your uncles in the eye. You're.."

"A disappointment. I know. You're ashamed to have a daughter like me but Mom, no matter what you're going to say it won't change the fact that I'm into woman and I love Im Nayeon, Mom. I love her a lot." Jeongyeon let out all her anger and her pain, turning them into tears. Standing in front of her mother, fighting, yelling and now, she's crying in front of her which something she never did before. Her mother really invalidated her feeling and that's what pained her.

"Jeongyeon, you..." Mrs. Yoo squeeze her forehead. She is lost in words at Jeongyeon's confession. She never thought she would hear it from Jeongyeon eventually.

"I don't know where did I do wrong but I didn't raise you to be like this. I didn't carry you for months for you to repay me like this." 

With that Mrs. Yoo walk away. Jeongyeon clenched her fist. The anger in her is unbearable. She wanted to lash out and scream her heart out but she is still considerate of their neighbors who is in their deep sleep right now. In the end, she grab the Brandy on the table and drink it until she feel her chest burning up because of the alcohol. Mr. Yoo who has been watching a drama between his wife and his daughter shaking his head and decided to step in once his wife disappeared into the house.

"Can you slow down with the drink? I don't think you can handle hungover that well."

Jeongyeon almost chocking at her father's voice behind her. She quickly puts the bottle down and sit back on her seat. Her chest and her stomach are burning up. Mr. Yoo pulled a chair and sit in front of her and leans on against her daughter, studying Jeongyeon face in a close distance. He then took the Brandy, reading the label.

"Where's the fun drinking a Brandy with a 58% alcohol percentage just by yourself?" Mr. Yoo pour the drink into Jeongyeon's empty glass then taking a sip from it.

"Wow! It's so strong. What a choice." Mr. Yoo grimaced then smile faintly as he shakes his head. Jeongyeon is no longer a little girl he used to carry on his shoulder. She's a grown up woman now. A grown up woman who would fight for anything that get in her way.

"The older you get, the more you resemble your mother. When I watched you two earlier.. looking at you feels like I've been throwing back to when I was 17 years old. When I saw your mother for the first time. She was having an argument with her father. Your Mom used to like dancing but your grandfather was so against her from achieving that dream. They shouting at each other to the point your mother threatened him." Mr. Yoo take another sip. Remembering about that day makes him smile. It was that moment that make him falling for Mrs. Yoo. He turn his head towards her daughter who is silence next to him.

"Jeongyeon-ah.." He reached for her daughter's hand and give it a gentle pat.

"Don't take what your mother said to you into your heart. She's your mother, she just what the best for you." He coaxing his daughter with his soft voice. He knows Jeongyeon is hurting by her mother words. He don't even need to have a deep conversation to know what's his daughter feel and what she has in her mind.  Amongst his three daughters, Jeongyeon is the one who's closest to him so he knows Jeongyeon better.

"Do you think I'm a disappointment too?" Jeongyeon ask as she try to holding back her tears. Today is such a suffocated day for her. There is not even a single minute where she could take a deeper breath. Seungyeon gives her a silent treatment while Seoyeon is avoiding her. Basically, every women in this household boycotting her except for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter