I'd Die For You

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon was patiently waiting for Nayeon in her white Hyundai Kona while playing match three game in her phone when Nayeon knocking on the car's window and get into the passenger seat next to her. Jeongyeon quickly put her phone away and flashes Nayeon a big smile. They hadn't meet each other for two days since Twice is currently having their individual schedules. While working on the magazine shoot with Nylon, Nayeon had to stay with her mother for a couple days since Mrs. Im is currently unwell.

"You didn't remove your make up?" Jeongyeon asked as Nayeon is still covered in her thick make up and stylish hair.

"Nah. I love my make up today and the hair too. I feel pretty." Jeongyeon make a disgusted face. Nayeon is back at it again. Her narcissistic attitude come back to steal some air.

"I mean, if I'm not that pretty, you wouldn't be this whipped for me." Nayeon smiles at her own claimed while Jeongyeon constantly with her disgusted face but in a teasing manner. Nayeon rolled her eyes.

"Im Nayeon, stop that." Jeongyeon said as she put her gear on D mode and step on the gas leaving the photoshoot venue.

"Wow Ms. Yoo! I can't believe you just drive like this without kissing me. We haven't meet for two days, don't you miss me?"

Nayeon pouted her lips. Jeongyeon sighs.

"Come on. You've been on my phone for almost every hour. You don't even give me the chance to miss you." Jeongyeon reasoning while carefully steering the wheels. They are going to have a date at the shopping mall today before Jeongyeon send Nayeon back to her mother's house. They needed to buy a few things before her father's birthday tomorrow and meet their member at the restaurant Sana has booked for all of them for their dinner later.

"When I give you that chance someday, don't you ever cry for me." Nayeon said with her serious tone like she really meant those words. Jeongyeon glance at Nayeon for a second and end up chuckling.

"Let's see how long can you give me that chance with your clingy self." Jeongyeon said trying to mocked her girlfriend. Nayeon didn't respond. She just shut with her straight face, staring at the care in front of them. 

Jeongyeon heaved. She give a double signal, turn their car to the left and pulled over. She adjust her sit backwards and look at Nayeon. She can't tell what was the meaning behind Nayeon's expression but one thing for sure, if she didn't fix this now, Nayeon would acted that way until the next month.

Jeongyeon adjust her seat to the back and trying to escape from her seat. In that confined space Jeongyeon get up with her head lowered. She carefully move towards Nayeon seat.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, what are you doing?" Nayeon asked curiously, almost laughing as she sees how Jeongyeon was struggling so much to get to her seat and before Nayeon know it, Jeongyeon is seated on her lap.

"Yoo Jeongyeon..." Nayeon called her name with a warning tone as she finally had an idea of what's to come. Jeongyeon reach for the release handle and push the seat to the back until its flat and Nayeon completely laying down beneath her.

"Better." Jeongyeon whisper as she smiles.

"Jeongyeon, you know we can get caught by the police and even reporters." Nayeon couldn't lie how this moment has make her heart beating so fast. This is making her nervous. She would never thought Jeongyeon would do this in the middle of a busy highway in a broad daylight.

"Who cares. The whole world know you're mine now. Beside, I wanna be clingy to my girlfriend too." 

Nayeon took off Jeongyeon's beanie and her silver hair falls down covering her face. While straddling Nayeon's lap, Jeongyeon cups her face and give Nayeon a soft peck on her lips.

"Are you serious?" 

Nayeon asked but deep inside the thrilled about getting caught really excites her. She has never done something so dangerous like this and that what makes it exciting but thrilling at the same time.

"I want my girlfriend after two days of not seeing her. Am I not being serious enough?" There is determination in Jeongyeon eyes when their eyes met. Nayeon get nervous even more. 

"Jeongyeon..." Her voice shaking when Jeongyeon's hand up against her thighs, moving back and forth on her milky skin. Jeongyeon almost burst out laughing. This is not what she intended to do but she loves making her girlfriend flustered. That way Nayeon would forget about being mad. 

"Can we stay together tonight? In your mother's."

"Remember when Mom said no funny business under her roof?" Nayeon repeated what her mother said during their visit last month. Jeongyeon pouted her lips but a second later her smile appeared. Nayeon could feel her heart gets flustered even more.

"Pretty pretty pretty.. Jagiya..." Nayeon pinches Jeongyeon's cheek as she got too enchanted of Jeongyeon beauty even when she didn't cover in a thick makeup.

"Kiss me then we should go before we got caught."

"Tell me who are the most whipped between us now." Jeongyeon said teasingly while she slowly leaning closer until their nose touch. Nayeon wrapped her arms around Jeongyeon neck, pulls her closer.

"You'd die for me." Nayeon didn't give in but her whole body has weaken as their lips touch and brushes everytime the speak. The tension building between them has her weak.

"You would too." Jeongyeon reply in a slow whisper. Somehow, she just love doing this without kissing her girlfriend. She likes how their lips brushes as she breath in Nayeon's breathe. 

"I love you." Jeongyeon whispered again and before Nayeon could respond Jeongyeon caught Nayeon's soft lips and she kissed her with her whole heart.

 


Both Jeongyeon and Nayeon couldn't help but to get nervous as soon as they get inside the crowded COEX Mall. This is their first time making a public appearance in a public place without their manager and their security team. Nayeon look at Jeongyeon trying to calm herself down but the look in Nayeon's eyes is something Jeongyeon could interpret very easily with just a single glance so she put her arm around Nayeon waist and assure her to keep walking. 

Noticed how people started to recognize them and take pictures of them makes Nayeon calm a little inside Jeongyeon embrace. She flashes a sincere smiles to those who wav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter