Hell In Heaven

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon flashes a wide grins once her eyes met Nayeon's. She extend her hand out making Nayeon frowning in confusion.

"What?" Nayeon ask in her serious tone. A little annoyed that her mother make her wash all the dishes while Seoyoon went straight to her room once she finished her lunch. It's too unfair for the eldest sister. 

Jeongyeon jumped on the couch where Nayeon is seated and rested her head above Nayeon's lap, annoying the elder girl more.

"Why are you such a grumpy grandma? Borrow me your phone. I need to make a call." 

"Where's your phone?" Nayeon asked with her grumpy face but she is not hesitant to give Jeongyeon her phone.

"I don't bring my phone. I don't bring my driver license. I don't have my wallet too." Jeongyeon answered as she unlocked the phone with a password. Her smile formed on her face as soon as she sees herself on the home screen wallpaper. It's a photo of her Nayeon took when they are in Chicago for their schedule. It's actually an old picture of her when she was still in her blonde short hair.

"Are you crazy? You could be in trouble if you got caught without your ID and your license." Nayeon pinch Jeongyeon's nose, hard. Jeongyeon slaps Nayeon hand away, whining in pain.

"I'm tired of seeing us on the headlines." 

"We probably make it to the top brand ranking reputation for this month." Jeongyeon said jokingly as she dialed her father number. She has something in her mind, something she has discussed with Nayeon's mother while Nayeon was in the kitchen washing dishes earlier.

"Appa, it's Jeongyeon." Her voice was low at first knowing she is guilty for leaving the house without telling anyone and drove for hours in her not so good condition.

"Sorry, Dad. I'll be home as soon as possible. Yes. Nayeon is coming with me."

"Yah..."

Jeongyeon immediately cover Nayeon's mouth with her palm. She stare at her girlfriend face and smiles.

"Yes. I'll tell her. See you later, dad."

Jeongyeon end the call and get up from Nayeon's lap.

"Dad told you to pack your things. He's going to throw a small party to celebrate my recovery on Saturday."

"I'm not coming.."

"Yes you will." Jeongyeon grab Nayeon by her wrist and get up from the couch.

"Let's go upstairs and pack your things. My Dad would be disappointed if you didn't come. He said he'll invite the girls too."

"But...."

"Please.."

"Your mom.. your sisters.."

Jeongyeon sit back. There's a slight pain in her chest when she sees that fear in Nayeon's eyes. Her girlfriend is scared of her mother. Her girlfriend is also scared of her sisters. As if it didn't hurt Jeongyeon after knowing that.

"Darling, I won't let them hurt you anymore. Not on my watch. You have me and you have Dad's back too." Jeongyeon leans in and kiss Nayeon on her forehead. That was her main purpose. She has planned for Nayeon to stay with her for a little while just so her mother and her sisters would get used of Nayeon's presence beside her and they would get along eventually. Jeongyeon has discussed about this with Mrs. Im earlier. In order for Mrs. Yoo to accept Nayeon, she firstly needs to get used of Nayeon being close to her. Although Mrs. Im is worried if Nayeon get hurt in the process, she also thinks that's the only way for them to get along and if it didn't work out, Mrs. Im herself will have a face to face talk with Mrs. Yoo. That's her final option.

Nayeon breath in deeply. Her mind wanders everywhere. She didn't think of anything. Her thought is empty. In the end, she nodded her head while holding Jeongyeon's hand tightly.

 

 

 

Seungyeon, who just got home from her schedule smiles upon seeing Jeongyeon and Nayeon arrival at their front yard. Her brows raised seeing Jeongyeon getting out of the car while holding a suitcase.

"Well, this is going to be so interesting to see." Seungyeon muttered to herself.

"Your plans worked which is good."

"Yah Appa!" 

Seungyeon startled at her father sudden appearance behind her. She almost has her heart stop functioning.

"Your Mom will live between hell and heaven for a couple of days." Mrs. Yoo added with a smile on his face.

"Did you enjoy tormenting your own wife that much?"

Mr. Yoo chuckles. "That's your idea anyway. Not mine. You're the one who provoked your sister. You know how our Jeongyeon is yet you scared her like that."

Seungyeon fold her arms against her chest. "There is some facts in what I'm saying too. All of us could see how Jeongyeon literally live her life very anxiously the past few days because Nayeon didn't return her calls and her messages. If I didn't scared her like that she wouldn't take your car and drive away without her driving lice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter