Thank You For Loving Me

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright, Nayeon-shi your part is done for today. I'll see you tomorrow." Park Jin Young, their Chief Producer said, clapping his hands like a proud father. Nayeon could only nodding her head and flashes a bitter smile before she leave the recording studio. Today all the members is doing their separate schedules. Jihyo and Tzuyu was in the shooting studio doing their jacket photoshoot. Mina, Sana and Momo is in Itaewon right now, shooting for their individual music video scenes while Nayeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jeongyeon stuck in the recording studio since 5AM, recording for their parts. And later on, they has a dinner meeting with their production team for their music video set.

Nayeon take a weak steps walking towards the company cafeteria. Her head stuffed with questions. What happened last night makes her the happiest woman in the world but not until she find herself waking up alone in Jeongyeon bed. She was expecting too much from someone who isn't in her sober state that she end up hurting again. She haven't see Jeongyeon since morning. She maybe trying to avoid me, Nayeon thought.

Nayeon insert a few coins into the vendor machine and get her drink before she heading out of the building. Being inside JYP Entertainment suffocates her. She rather walk around while waiting for Dahyun to finish her recording. She had to wait for her since they are sharing their manager car. Nayeon walks out with her head down, she didn't care about her surrounding as she is only focus on her steps while her mind are clouded. 

She screams when someone suddenly grab her arm from behind, spin her around before she landed right on the person chest. Nayeon push away but relieve immediately wash away all the terrifying feeling she felt a moment ago once she sees who the person was.

"I told you never walk out alone in the public places. You could be in danger." Jeongyeon voice was cold. She was mad but once her eyes met Nayeon's gloomy eyes, her expression changed. Jeongyeon stare at Nayeon face while the latter looking at her without blinking. She knows Nayeon is sad about this morning and she is trying to make it up after putting herself in her right mind. But her anger takes over her the moment she saw Nayeon walking out of their company alone. She rushingly head out leaving Chaeyoung dumbfounded just to chase after Nayeon.

"Let's talk." Jeongyeon said as Nayeon is quiet. Jeongyeon tighten her grip on Nayeon wrist and drag the latter back into their company building. Nayeon didn't have the energy to fight or to argue so she just obeying whatever is Jeongyeon wanted her to do. None of them saying a word inside the elevator as Jeongyeon brought them both to the rooftop. Nayeon only looking at her wrist being held tightly. 

As soon as they reached the rooftop, she takes a deep breath and close her eyes. The weather is so refreshing but too bad she can't enjoy it as her mind are tangled. Deep inside Nayeon is afraid to have a conversation with Jeongyeon today which is why she decided to stay mute. She's afraid Jeongyeon would tell her that she regret what happened last night or that she don't mean everything that she has said. Every single words. Even though what they did was only making out until dawn and if Jeongyeon end up saying those, she wasn't sure if she can handle the pain. It might hurt her more than hundreds rejection.

"What happened last night and everything I've said to you during our conversation until dawn.."

Nayeon could feel her heart is so close to combust but she try her best to play it cool by putting her hands inside her pockets. If a moment could kill, Nayeon would probably be dead by now.

"I meant it all..."

Nayeon stood still, with her back facing Jeongyeon. She is still processing as she wasn't really listening. But end up turning around just to get a clarification. She really hopes she heard it right and that she wasn't dreaming. But Jeongyeon straight face confuses her even more.

"What did you said?" She ask with her heart beating faster than before.

"Every kiss, every touch, every words from last night. I mean them all. Every second of those moments, I held it close to my heart." Jeongyeon pushing away her hoodie from covering her face. Staring at Nayeon face. She could see the gloomy eyes earlier are lighten up a little.

"I'm not dreaming?" Nayeon frowns and Jeongyeon chuckled. She walk closer and pulls Nayeon into her arms before pecking on the latter lips.

"Does it feel like a dream to you?" She pecks her lips again. 

"But why did you leave in the morning?"

"My bad. I'm sorry. I know that would make you sad but I have a reason for that." Jeongyeon her pockets and fishing something on the back of her pocket.

"Ah... This. I had to leave early to pick this up for you." 

In her palm lies Cartier 18 karats white gold diamond ceramic ring. Nayeon couldn't help her little gasp when she saw that beautiful ring. Her eyes then search for Jeongyeon's before she look back at the ring.

"What..." Nayeon couldn't even finish her words. She was so speechless.

"Last Christmas you asked me to buy you a ring, remember?" 

"But you already bought me the purple iPhone... I was joking about the ring." Nayeon answered in a small voice.

"I know but I thought you really need a new ring so I have this one customized and designed for you since two months ago. They took too long, I know."

"Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Are you crazy?! This is so expensive!" The ring probably cost more than half of Jeongyeon's savings and knowing Jeongyeon willingly spending that much money on her without any certain relationship between them makes Nayeon shaking her head in disbelief. Jeongyeon reach for Nayeon hand and put the ring on her finger before kissing it.

"That's okay. At least the ring has more meaning now. And I guess the name really suit her. It's called a Love Ring and she symbolize an eternal feeling." Jeongyeon smiles and pinch Nayeon cheek lightly.

"Do you realized you are tying me up to you with this ring?" Nayeon raise her hand showing her the ring.

"I do." 

"If you don't take this ring out right now, you gonna stuck with me for a very long time." Nayeon trying to scare Jeongyeon but instead she gets a big grin as her response.

"How do you think I would want to spend my last life when the world is ending?" Jeongyeon paused and cupped Nayeon face.

"I would buy the same ring and put it on all of your fingers if it means we'll be stuck with each other again in afterlife."

Her words makes Nayeon smile shyly. Her face slowly turning red but before she gets to whining, Jeongyeon claimed her lips. It took Nayeon a few seconds to recover before she responds to the lovely kiss. The moment Jeongyeon close the gap between their bodies, Nayeon is drowning in a new beautiful world. Jeongyeon kisses was gentle, it was lovely. Nayeon don't feel the lust but instead she felt Jeongyeon's heart in . So, she clings her arms around Jeongyeon neck only to deepen their kisses. They kiss until they are both running out of breath.

"Do you still think you are dreaming?" Jeongyeon after they pulled away. Nayeon pout her lips and hit Jeongyeon on her chest lightly.

"Are you sure you won't regret this?" At this moment assurance is what she needed the most. She still couldn't believe everything that Jeongyeon said. After years of being rejected and now she's about to call Jeongyeon hers? It is indeed hard for her to believe.

"What choice do I have when you basically everywhere in me? Nayeon, I think you are growing in blood vessels too."

"Yoo Jeongyeon, when did you become such a sweet talker?"

"I have always been one. What makes you think I could write cheesy lyrics without experiencing being in a relationship?" Jeongyeon fix Nayeon's collar and smiles as she sees the bite mark on Nayeon's neck. I shouldn't bite her that hard. Jeongyeon tell herself. But her scent, her body odor, makes me so crazy. Her inner self battling with her mind. Last night was something new to Jeongyeon. She was wondering where did she get all the guts to do those things to Nayeon. She wasn't sure if she did it right since it was her first time too. But one thing she's sure about is, she don't feel that way towards men or another girl in particular. Only Nayeon could make her lose her mind in that way. And to think that Nayeon letting her do all that they have done last night makes her realized Nayeon really love her to the point she couldn't say no to her even it's something very private. No woman who's in their right mind would allowed somebody else to see their body without any certain relationship. What Nayeon did last night was unexpected and it left Jeongyeon speechless. Jeongyeon would stop everything if Nayeon said 'no' but she didn't. Instead she nods her head with a shy smile.

"I'm sorry but did I disturb something?" 

The familiar voice behind them making both of them jumping from their spot. Jeongyeon quickly push Nayeon away making the latter almost stumble on her own foot. She swore her heart almost stop beating but once she see Chaeyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter