The Final Chapter

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jeongyeon thought she was left alone on her birthday by everyone, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Momo come in their dorm surprising her with a birthday cake. A few minutes later, the rest of the girls including their managers come in with presents and they throw a small party for her birthday. She received a video call from her father and her sister, Seungyeon too. That's enough to wake her up from sadness although it won't last for long.

She was a little tipsy when their manager told her to go on a VLive and communicate with their fans before the day end. Jeongyeon was rambling a lot until her member decided to trashing her live. It was chaotic. Of course it is when everyone is currently under alcohol influenced. Although, they didn't make it obvious that they are a little drunk during their half hour of live stream, but then Dahyun suddenly came in and spilled to their fans, they've been drinking a lot. One of their manager had to pull her away from the camera.

"Are you okay?" 

Yongwee stare at Dahyun red face while Sana who stood next to Yongwee laughing at the way Dahyun trying to keep her head up. Sana is as intoxicated as the other girls.

"She's never been this drunk. Just how much did she drink?" Yongwee look at her girlfriend this time but Sana just shrugging her shoulder. 

"We were playing a game and whoever loses should drink whatever kind of drink were given." Chaeyoung explained and shake Dahyun a little.

"Bring her to her room. She can't be seen while being like this. Ladies, please behave. We don't want to get Jeongyeon's birthday live stream video deleted by VLive."

"And tell Jeongyeon to finish her live as soon as she can before someone else lost their control." 

Manager Kim just nodded her head at the order by their CEO. She give Jeongyeon a signal to turn off the VLive and five minutes later, Jeongyeon ended her live.

"Girls, you can drink but we have a lot to do tomorrow so please don't get too drunk." Yongwee reminds the girls but only the managers listening to her while Twice is pouring more drink into their glass.

"Baby...." Yongwee gently pulled Sana by her wrist, giving her that 'no more drinking' stare but Sana only responded by pecking on her lips and then back to joining her girls.

"Make sure no is getting hurt." Yongwee give the managers a firm warning before she went inside her room. She would love to join the party but since she has a lot of meetings to attend tomorrow, she had to finish her work before her first meeting started. Once everything is settle and Twice finish with their promotion, she and Sana might take a long leave from work.

"Girls... I have something to announce." Sana with her high pitched voice, raised her full glass to the air. Everyone at the living room went silent and give their attention to her.

"Yongwee met my parents without my knowing so... and....once we finish with the promotion, we're getting engaged... But it'll be in Canada and everyone is invited!"

It took them a few moment to digest Sana's words before Jihyo started cheering loudly follow by Jeongyeon and their manager. And they make a toss for the good news along with a loud cheers. They started dancing when Chaeyoung playing the music through their bluetooth speakers and once again their dorm become chaotic.

Jeongyeon shake her head as she smiles at the way Momo dancing to her favorite song, Bad Guy. Sana looked the happiest amongst them. Who wouldn't be that happy when your partner is serious about your relationship and they took your relationship one stop closer towards everlasting love. Jeongyeon envied that. That's what she always dream of the day she could no longer denying her feeling for Nayeon. She dreamt about marrying her.

Once the party no longer fun as mind is all about Nayeon, Jeongyeon decided to go into her room and locked the door. She took her phone out of her pocket and tap on the Facetime icon and called Nayeon. She wanted to be alone with her before today's end. But thirty seconds later she gave up as Nayeon didn't answer her phone. She just lay on the bed and grabbed Nayeon's pillow. Smelling her scent through it and reminiscing the old days. Even after they broke up, Nayeon and Jeongyeon decided to share the room still but they've made a lot of conditions and one of them is the no touching rules which is hard for the both of them. Jeongyeon had to put two bolster between them to avoid any "accidental cuddling" in the morning although most of her mornings end up having Nayeon in her arms.

It's really hard for Jeongyeon to act like nothing ever happened between them. It really kills her for not being able to kiss Nayeon and hugging her whenever she feels down. She just can't treating Nayeon as if she's a stranger. She didn't know how to treat Nayeon as her friend too since what she has for her is more than a friendship. Sometimes she's wondering herself, how Nayeon could act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter