Our Moment Is Ours

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She carefully rested her head on Jeongyeon's arm. Nayeon stare at Jeongyeon who is already fast asleep. She gently poke on the latter chubby cheek before she plant a soft kiss on the corner of her lips. Jeongyeon has gained some weight these days and she knows the moment Jeongyeon taking her diet very lightly it means she is under some stress. Nayeon too know the reason Jeongyeon stressing out now because of their relationship. Jeongyeon might not say much but Nayeon has known Jeongyeon for too long. She know what's going on in Jeongyeon head just by looking at her.

Nayeon kiss Jeongyeon on her temple and cover her with a duvet before Nayeon quietly jump off the bed. Her head are filled with thoughts that she couldn't close her eyes to sleep. She went to the kitchen and pour herself a chill wine and sat on the kitchen table. She released a heavy sighs when she remember the incident from the award show earlier. She was sit out from their performance into five minutes of their stage intro as her legs failed her. She flopped on the stage in the middle of their Feel Special performance. The event crews had to her out and she received a medical treatment in their dressing room as she refused to go to the hospital. She has taken tons of antidepressants before she went on stage but it still couldn't help her as she is fully conscious she is performing in front of thousands people who might judging her badly inside their head. She was afraid if the audience end up throwing things at them while they are performing. Those thoughts running wild in her head makes her panic ended up to her suffocating and weak on the knees.

She poured another drink into her empty glass. Tonight her mind are restless. Everything seem to come back running at her, all at once. There's one thing she's so concern about. Ever since their relationship    exposed to the public, Jeongyeon hasn't said much about that. She knows Jeongyeon is trying to carry the burden all by herself. She never vent how it's hard for her. She never open up about that. All she did was to comfort Nayeon and their member. To solve what has been ruined because of them and to protect Nayeon from people's harmful words. She did nothing for herself. She is selfless and it scared Nayeon if one day Jeongyeon no longer as strong as she is now to carry all that alone.

"What are you doing here?" That sleepy voice startled her. She almost jump off her seat but her smile turns wide once she sees her. Jeongyeon stand at the door with her sleepy face and messy hair. How can someone still look so pretty even when she just woke up in the middle of the night? Nayeon wonder.

"Why are you awake?" Nayeon ask with her softest voice. She really can't deny her deep feeling for Jeongyeon even just seeing the latter makes her tone changed and her face light up, probably brighter than the moonlight.

"Because you're not in the bed." Jeongyeon approach Nayeon and stood behind her. Nayeon tilt her head, Jeongyeon immediately left a kiss on her forehead.

"Why didn't you sleep? And I guess you're drunk now, if not tipsy." Jeongyeon said as she pointed to the half empty wine bottle. Nayeon gasps. She didn't realized she has been drinking that much. She thought she only drank two glass of it.

"I'm just thirsty." She tried to reasoning but Jeongyeon didn't buy that.

"If you're thirsty you should drink water. Not this one."

Nayeon grinned and pull out a chair. "Sit here."

Jeongyeon obeyed but her curiousity remains. It's so rare to have Nayeon staying up this late, let alone drinking half of the wine by herself considering Nayeon only drank this much when there is occasions.

"Why? Did something bother you?"

"Yoo Jeongyeon. Be honest with me. Are you happy?" Her question make Jeongyeon stare at her girlfriend for a minute without blinking. This is so suddenly and she assumed that was the reason Nayeon is still up. Jeongyeon took Nayeon hand and kiss her palm before resting it against her cheek.

"I am happy."

"Really happy?" Nayeon caress Jeongyeon cheek with her thumb while she flashes a smile.

"Very happy and it's all because of you." 

Jeongyeon's answer makes her smile widen. She can feel the sincerity in her voice but it still didn't wash away the worries in her. Jeongyeon is good at deceiving people sometimes with her tone and her expression. Nayeon have been fooled a few times before. When Jeongyeon said she was okay but deep inside she is not. It happened a few times before and Nayeon didn't want to repeat that mistake again. Believing in Jeongyeon when she said she's happy and alright even though she's not. She wanted to be a good girlfriend for her so Jeongyeon's feeling is part of her priorities. She need to know if Jeongyeon is really okay or if she's struggling. Stay by her side and be her good listener.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, you can't fool me. Not anymore." She try to take a sip of her wine but Jeongyeon quickly snatched her empty glass away.

"No more drink." Jeongyeon said and put the glass a little further. Nayeon face has turn red, she's probably a little drunk now which is Jeongyeon had to stop her since they need to leave early tomorrow morning for their studio recording.

"You, beautiful woman. Listen up." That makes Jeongyeon chuckles softly. It's almost two in the morning yet Nayeon still managed to be this adorable.

"Okay, gorgeous woman. I'm listening." Jeongyeon play along, paying more attention to her intoxicated girlfriend.

"You...." Nayeon gently poke Jeongyeon on the tip of her nose.

"Don't do everything just by yourself. I'm here for you. So, use me. You can't take everything alone. Relationship are not only about being happy together. I want those hardship with you too."

Jeongyeon move a little closer while listening to her girlfriend talking. With this matter being discussed, Jeongyeon knew Nayeon wanted her to be transparent. Nayeon wanted her to lean on Nayeon too. She knows it.

"I am happy as long as you're happy." Jeongyeon said with her soothing voice. Nayeon shake her head, disagreed.

"That's not how I wanted it, darling. I want the both of us to be genuinely happy together. No matter how hard you try, if you are suffering, I still can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter