Sorry

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon desperately gulping the cold water as soon as she finished recording her part. was begging for water ever since she had to repeat the high note for more than ten times. It is indeed a really bad idea drinking a cold beer a day before their recording session. And now, she has to live with the circumstances of being forgetful. If only she remember their schedule for today, she wouldn't have drink that much. 

"Ah. I can't do this." She muttered as soon as her coughs has died down. She put away the empty bottle and occupied the empty seat next to Sana.

"What did I said about your drinking habit Nayeon-shi?" Park Jin Young, their CEO throwing her a scary glares but it just that. JYP never get mad at them instead he will handle his anger professionally and advice the girls with his fatherly voice. He never once raising his voice on them which is why Twice relying on him a lot. He's like a father to them while their parents are away. They trusted him enough even with their own personal problem. JYP knows all their secrets more than their parents did.

"Alright. It's a wrapped for Fake & True." JYP said and all of them clapping their hands happily. Another song is done. They have recorded five songs so far and JYP is planning to release a full length album which means they need to recorded ten or more songs for this upcoming album. The album titled has yet to decide since they are busy with the songs making and recording. But for this full length Japanese album, they has worked with a lot of songwriters and producers then they did with their Korean albums. JYP even contacted their old producers who worked in their first and second EP for this Japanese album making. There's a lot of work since Japanese has a different taste in music instruments than their Korean fans. They need to make sure the album suits the Japanese ONCE taste.

"Before we dismissed..." JYP took a quick glance on his expensive watch. He need to dismiss the girls since Twice has another recording with KBS for their variety show within three hours. 

"I have some good news for all of you, especially Sana." He raised his brows and throwing a teasing grins. The girls looking at him, dazed and confused. 

"Why am I so nervous?" Sana let out her nervous laughs while rubbing her palm together. The other girls nodding their head, they too, as nervous as Sana. JYP rarely announce something 'good' even when he said it's a good news. They know their CEO way too much.

"We will have three more new songs for the album."

"Yaahhh...." Chaeyoung whines. It's a bad news rather. Three more songs means thirty more hours in the recording studio.

"Are you thinking about terminating your contract now , Chaeyoung?" He . As a singer himself, he understands so well why Chaeyoung is whining. They like music. They do. It's their passion but not when you had to stay in the studio until the next day, singing the same line over and over again just to hit the right note. Recording a song could be very stressful and frustrating to every singers. He remember how 2PM's Wooyoung and Min Jun broke two of his limited edition headphones while they are recording for A.D.T.O.Y and so far Twice has only broke one and it's Jeongyeon. That was when she couldn't hit the high note in Like A Fool. He admit it was indeed high. This time he hope no one is going to break anything because they are going to work with the same producer and composer. He actually though about adding a punching bag in the recording booth so his artists could have just punch the bag whenever they are frustrated instead of breaking his expensive headphones.

"We have someone who willing to contribute three more songs into the album. I contacted her last two weeks telling her about the album making. I asked her if she wants to work together for the album and she said yes. Starting tomorrow you're going to work with your favorite producer." 

The girls frowning. Confusion clearly shown on their faces. All of their female producers face flashes in their mind including two of their Japanese songwriters.

"Ah! Wait! Producer Young Bear?" Tzuyu shout in excitement. Clapping her hands happily as their CEO nodded his head.

"Yah!" Sana stood up. Her face suddenly brighten up. Her smiles gets wider and wider. There's an excitement and Jeongyeon could see the longing on Sana face too. 

"But she's in Ibiza for the EDM festivals.." 

"Well, she will be in Korea in a few hours. And she will be in your dorm by the time you guys arrived home after the recording." JYP immediately erased Sana's doubt. Hearing that, Sana couldn't hide her excitement so she jumping happily, high five-ing Tzuyu and Dahyun who are happy for her. Jihyo and Nayeon was jumping along too. The members are just so happy for her.

Finally. After a long two months. She finally get to meet the love of her life. Producer Young Bear or better known with her real name, Yongwee is Sana's official girlfriend that the world hasn't find out yet even though they've been together since three years ago. Yongwee, a Korean-Canadian young producer has been working with JYP Entertainment even before Twice debuted. She has established her own record label that based in her hometown, Canada at the age of 25. Yongwee is only 5 years older than Sana. Sana dated her when she was 20 years old at the same year where Yongwee build her own record label. Basically, Yongwee is already winning in life at such young age when she get her both happiness and her stable career at the same time.

"Are we going to record the song here or in Canada?" Nayeon asked.

"Yah! Are you stupid? If we record the song in Canada, Yong unnie wouldn't be here in a few hours." Jeongyeon answer. As per usual, trying to annoy Nayeon. But Lord knows, how much Jeongyeon loves seeing that cute pouts on Nayeon lips every time she .

"But this time she's not only coming here as your producer but as one of your boss too. She bought Rain's stocks in JYPE marketing after me and Rain discussing with her about saving Jtunes. I know you ladies are comfortable with her and you guys see her as a friend but please when she decides, respect it. She's your boss now. Alright?" JYP stood up, closing his laptop, studying the girls face one by one. 

"We don't have any problem about that right?" He asked again, just trying to make sure. Slowly, Twice nodded their head and as soon as JYP leaving the studio Sana surrounded by her member, giving her those questioning look.

"I swear, I know nothing about this. I can't reach her since two days ago and everyone knows that too." Sana give out her reasoning. She wasn't lying. She was so sad and her mood changes every other hour ever since two days ago as she didn't hear anything from her other half. Last night, she tried contacting Yongwee again but all she got is voicemail which ended to her crying silently in their bathroom. She misses her.

"Let's not think negatively. Maybe she just wanted to surprise us especially her girlfriend here. She's been so busy working around the world. Let's understand that but I really can't believe she is one of the third largest stocks holder in our company now. How rich is your girlfriend?" Jihyo really couldn't hide how shocked she was when JYP announced Yongwee bought their senior, Rain stocks which is actually a lot.  And this means Yongwee will be in Korea more often or she's just going back and forth to Canada often.

"You better cuff that woman. She's too perfect for anyone." Jeongyeon suggested which earned a little laughs from her member.

"Well, that, I have to wait until I'm 27

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter