My Favorite Place

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, for everyone safety, their manager has decided to cancel all their schedule for the whole week and advised the girls to temporarily emptied out their dorm while the company is looking for a new apartment for them. Their manager insisted the girls should move out from their old apartment to a new place with a tight security. JYP with no second thought approved the proposal and suggested he will be the one who will find a better place for Twice along with a high class security around their new dorm. As he heard about what happened he immediately reach out to Nayeon and he couldn't deny the fact that it does creeped him out too. Not only as their Boss, but as their father too, Twice's safety is his priority which is why he always worried about the girls especially when Twice has to go overseas for their schedule. He has been with them since they were a little girl. Twice grown up just before his eyes. Rather than thinking of them as his signed artists, he actually thought of Twice as his daughter which is why he wouldn't do anything that would make the girls  uncomfortable. He always cut off anything that would make the girls feel pressured.

"Sajangnim..." A light knock on his desk, startled him. He immediately took off his reading glasses and looking straight into Twice's manager face. In front of him stands, four of their main manager. Kim Na Yeon, Jung Jun Kil, Hae Jun and Jeong Bong or better known as Pinky Oppa. These managers are from Division Three team management who is currently managing Twice's daily activities. Division Three has asked for an urgent meeting regarding of Nayeon issue which is why all of them are here, in the meeting room right now.

"We have to do something about this stalker." Jeong Bong said in his firm tone. He is known as the closest manager to Twice and JYP knows Jeong Bong would do anything just to keep the girls safe. His anger is understandable.

"I have referred the case to the police and they told me they can't do anything unless the guy is consciously and purposely harming Nayeon or any of the girls. For now, we really can't get our hands into this. Besides, he's a foreigner, there would be a lot of work between countries." JYP explain frustratedly. 

"But we can put a restriction order against him, can we?" Manager Kim couldn't deny how the news angers her when Hae Jun called her yesterday after the incident. She has been with them ever since Twice was formed into a group. She went through everything together with them. Of course, she cares for their well-being.

"That's the thing." Manager Jung added. 

"We can't get the orders unless this stalker mentioned about harming Nayeon. As of now, we have no evidence to press any charges against him. Police concluded that he is just an obsessed fan since Nayeon is a celebrity."

The explanation makes Manager Kim fuming in anger. Korea has always been known with their poor law enforcement but she didn't know it could be this poorer.

"So, they are saying, they have to wait until the stalker hurting Nayeon?"

"Most likely. Which means we should tighten our security even more. For the meantime, let the girls stay in their parents house. It's the safest place for them for now. I will talk with the editor team to monitor his social medias. Just one threatening word, we can have the restriction against him." JYP said, finalized their meeting.

"Let's be extra alert this time." He added before he bid everyone a goodbye and leaving in hurry as he has another meeting to attend.

 

With her remaining strength, Jeongyeon push a brand new bicycle and park it in front of their yard. She catches her breath desperately while looking up upon the bright skies. The air in Suwon is far more healthier than the air she often breathed in Seoul city. Such a peaceful afternoon, Jeongyeon thought to herself before she check on the time on her wrist watch. She then rushed inside and went straight to the guest room where Nayeon, Momo and Tzuyu sleep in. Jeongyeon grinning shyly as her members looking at her weirdly.

"Can I borrow Nayeon for an hour or two?" She suddenly got shy. She could feel her cheeks burning. Nayeon stood up at the mentioned of her name.

"What for?" Nayeon ask, frowning. She noticed Jeongyeon's pink cheeks too. That makes her curious.

Jeongyeon scratch her head. She is torn between stepping on her ego or being honest. As they arrived at Suwon yesterday after their activities are all cancelled due to that incident and they are told to stay in their parents house for a meantime for their safety, Jeongyeon suddenly thought about Suwon Hwaseong which is just two miles away from her home. She has her own favorite spot in the fortress and she's planning to take Nayeon there. Although Nayeon is trying to hide it from their members, Jeongyeon still could see the fear in Nayeon's eyes. She is still traumatized and Jeongyeon wanted to get rid of that by distracting Nayeon.

"Yah unnie!" Tzuyu small voice making Jeongyeon blushing even more. This is really not her first time doing things like this for Nayeon but she always struggling to tell Nayeon about it especially when there is people around them. Nayeon looking at Jeongyeon with the biggest frown. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter