Faith

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon immediately grab her phone on the bedside desk right after she woke up. Just like her other mornings, she browse through the Naver page. Reading every news related to entertainment in their country. She thinks that getting to know about what's going on in the industry is important too. Jeongyeon actually pretty updated about her other co-artists.

She breathe in deeply as she is still the top trending topic even after two days. There's no way people would forget about that especially when it was recorded and shared all over social medias the other day. JYP Entertainment has no other choice but to release an official statement, demanding everyone who shared the videos or whoever downloaded it to delete it or else the company will take legal actions against them. Even the police demanded the netizens to delete the video.

Jeongyeon click on the top news where it has her photo getting into an ambulance in a stretcher attached. Instead of reading the news contain she tap on the comment icon. The comment section could be so toxic right now but Jeongyeon couldn't help the curiousness in her so she try to read them. It's impossible to read all of the 12K comments but Jeongyeon could tell there's a lot of good comments than a bad one as she sees a lot of hearts were sent.

"ONCE... Thank you.." Jeongyeon whisper to herself. She knows their fans spamming the news article with good comments so she won't get to see the bad ones. Seeing all the positivity in the comments and hundreds of people wishing her a speedy recovery, it makes her happy. At least there's a lot of people still care about her even they against her relationship.

Jeongyeon scroll further and read some more and as she sees someone shared Nayeon's photo while being carried by their manager and she has blood on her, Jeongyeon smile fades away. It's been two days since she had to put on rest in her parents house and she hasn't heard anything from Nayeon since. Nayeon didn't pick up her calls. Nayeon didn't read her texts. It end up to Jeongyeon texting their manager and asked about her girlfriend. Manager Kim only updating her about Nayeon's schedule and nothing more.

Jeongyeon removed her thick duvet as she dialed on Nayeon's number again. Just like the past two days, her call are left unanswered. She understands that the day before yesterday, Nayeon was packed with private schedules and it is understandable if Nayeon didn't answer her phone calls and reply to her text messages. But yesterday, she has literally nothing on her schedule yet Nayeon didn't call her nor texting her.

"Momo yah!"

"Ah! My ears!" Momo whining on the other side. She sounded like she has just woken up.

"I'm sorry. Did I disturb you?" Jeongyeon politely asking and it make Momo laughs.

"I just woke up. Why are you calling me this early? How are you doing now?"

"I'm fine but.. I wanted to ask if your Nayeon unnie is in the dorm." 

"Why do you have to called me if you can ask Nayeon unnie herself?" 

Jeongyeon stuttered. "It just... I didn't hear from her since two days ago."

"Eh?! What?!" 

Momo immediately sit up with her eyes wide open. She just wanted to make sure if she heard it right and not her delusions as she is still very sleepy.

"She didn't answer my calls. She didn't read my messages." Jeongyeon said with her sad voice. Deep down she is wondering by herself if she did something wrong. Or if Nayeon is still mad about her mother. Nayeon never ignored her like this. Nayeon couldn't even live a day without her. She couldn't even get a proper sleep last night, thinking about Nayeon's sudden silence.

"She's not in our dorm. Nayeon unnie stays at her parent. Honestly, I haven't seen Nayeon unnie since hospital. Did something happened?" Momo ask, concerned. Knowing so well how much Nayeon couldn't stand being apart with Jeongyeon and now she completely ignored Jeongyeon is a serious matter to Momo. 

Jeongyeon rubs her face in frustration. Her heart is aching to know if Nayeon is doing fine or if Nayeon is currently sad. Although it just been two days, Jeongyeon longing for her since Nayeon is always clinging onto her. She's not used of Nayeon's absence around her.

"I don't know. It just so frustrating that she did this when I'm not capable in doing anything." Jeongyeon sighs. If it's not because her wound is still aching from the pain, she would have drive back to Seoul yesterday.

"There must be something. Nayeon unnie never did something like this for no reason." Momo cracked her neck. It's too early for stress but Jeongyeon was never been this vulnerable to her and for some reason Momo is happy that Jeongyeon choose her in times like this. Just like what Sana did yesterday when she fought with Yongwee. It just means that she is a reliable member too. Knowing that makes her happy.

"I wish I know. I just..." Jeongyeon paused when she heard a light knock on her door.

"I'll call you back." Jeongyeon quickly end the phone call as soon as her mother appeared on the door. Mrs. Yoo smiles warmly toward her daughter.

"Someone's awake and here's the breakfast!" Mrs. Yoo place the silver tray above Jeongyeon lap. Her favorite Americano and her favorite eggs toast with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter