Sequel

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since some of you asked for it so here it is.

 

Once the elevator door open, Nayeon didn't waste any second to run towards her room. She scan the card on the lock and impatiently push the door open. Her adrenaline rushing in her veins upon seeing Jeongyeon on her bed, sleeping. She must be tired from the long hours of flight. Nayeon carefully put her bag down on the floor and sit on the edge of the bed, trying not to make any sound as she didn't want to disturb Jeongyeon sleep. She stare at Jeongyeon face for a few minutes before she gets up and take her shower. 

She tilt her head, letting the running water hitting her face while her mind are everywhere. A lot has happened to her life that she almost forget some of them. But there's one thing she would never forget for the rest of her life. Meeting Jeongyeon, being in love with her and being loved by her. Even though her feeling started off ugly, according to Nayeon since she was rejected a lot of times but all those has paid off after Jeongyeon confessed to her at the top of JYP building over two years ago. And the feeling of being loved by Jeongyeon afterwards, it's so warm. The way she takes care of her, there's nothing Nayeon would want to ask more. Jeongyeon is the best thing that ever happened to her, she never once making Nayeon questioning or doubting her feeling but as the day goes by, Jeongyeon has become selfless. She still vividly remembers Seungyeon text messages a year ago. Seungyeon told her Jeongyeon really turn her back and neglected her family because of the disagreement she has with her mother. Her Dad fell sick after the party but Jeongyeon never once visited him because she didn't want to keep arguing with her mother about her relationship. While Nayeon is someone who really cherish a family bond, she decided to leave Jeongyeon so that she would fix her relationship with her family. It's the hardest decision ever but Nayeon needs to do that, not wanting the Yoo's to lose their younger princess.

She may seem bright after the broke up but putting on a fake smile and fake happiness isn't that hard. Pretending like Jeongyeon means nothing to her isn't that hard either until they are left alone or when they sit next to each other. There's a lot of times Nayeon wants to throw herself into Jeongyeon's warm embrace. There is time she wanted to kiss Jeongyeon's lips and there is time she wanted to punch someone on the face when they flirts with Jeongyeon. Some of their fans really has a lot of guts. Nayeon hated that.

"You've been in there for an hour. Get out now. You'll catch a cold."

A light knock on the glasses wall brought Nayeon back to reality where Jeongyeon is now in the same room as her in Hawaii. Nayeon quickly finish her shower and rinse herself while Jeongyeon is cleaning the mess in the room as she can't stand it. She collect Nayeon's clothes from the floor and folds it before she put them in the drawer.

"Hi..."

A small voice behind her make Jeongyeon turn around and as their eyes meet, Jeongyeon could feel her heart started to beat rapidly. Nayeon cut her hair short and she looks good with her new hair. Her heartbeat increases when Nayeon flashes a smiles. Its alive. She feels so alive. It didn't take Jeongyeon long enough to dashed towards Nayeon, cupping her face and pinned her back against the wall and claimed her lips into a longing kiss.

As Jeongyeon deepen their kisses, Nayeon could feel her tears started to pool in her eyes. Jeongyeon really pour all of her emotion into their kiss and it makes Nayeon's chest heavy in emotions. 

"! I ing missed you!" Jeongyeon whispered between their lips before she proceed to kiss Nayeon on her cheek. Nayeon trying to find her support but she almost couldn't feel her legs. Jeongyeon's kisses, her deep stares, her heavy breathing makes Nayeon weak on her knees.

"Baby... If you don't catch me now, I'm going to fall." 

Jeongyeon know but she purpose let Nayeon slowly sliding down before she put her arms around the latter's waist and lift her up. This time she carry Nayeon towards the queen size bed before she throw her petite body against the mattress.

Jeongyeon didn't even give Nayeon a chance to catch her breath when Jeongyeon once again caught her lips but this time Nayeon could taste desperation, desire and hunger in Jeongyeon's mouth. The way Jeongyeon tightly grip against almost suffocating her turn Nayeon on. Although she is exhausted because of her work today, Nayeon wouldn't say no to this one. It's been so long and this is what her body been yearning for. This is what her skin been screaming for. It's Jeongyeon's touch. It's Jeongyeon's kisses.

"Oh God..." Her little moans escaped when Jeongyeon biting her neck which for sure leave a mark. Nayeon tilt her head, giving Jeongyeon more access. The coldness of their room temperature give her shivers when Jeongyeon pulled her towel, revealing her body. Impatiently, Nayeon too, taking off Jeongyeon's shirt. She needed her warmth from the shivers. 

"Im Nayeon the prettiest woman to ever walk on this planet." Jeongyeon teasing her while her fingertips running through Nayeon's cleavage to her belly very softly and moving up and down. Nayeon's cheeks heated up at the compliment.

"You impatient little lion, my hair's still wet.." Nayeon runs her thumb against Jeongyeon's sweet lips.

"Let's say, it's my way to say hi to my long lost girlfriend." Jeongyeon chuckles and buried her face on Nayeon's cleavage, peppering soft kisses around her chest. And Nayeon use that chance to unhooked Jeongyeon's bra.

"Babe...." Nayeon's heavy moans escaped again as Jeongyeon soft yet wet tongue brushes around her . Her back arched, her hand tightly hugging Jeongyeon's head. The moment Jeongyeon took her into and her hand in between Nayeon's legs, her mind went bla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter