The Day, Her Day.

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon who was in her deep sleep awaken by the sudden weight against her shoulder. As soon as she overwhelmed by that familiar scent, Jeongyeon immediately wrapped her arms around the latter and sink her own face above her crown.

"Wake up.. I made breakfast for you." Nayeon gently shake her body but she get a tight hug as a response instead.

"Let's stay like this for a little while." Jeongyeon said with her morning voice which Nayeon finds y.

"At least open your eyes and look at me."

Jeongyeon didn't fight this one so she slowly open her eyes and her heart flutters at the sweetest smile greeting her in the morning.

"Pretty." Jeongyeon whisper as she caress those red cheeks. The compliment make Nayeon flustered even more. She crawls up her body a little higher until their head on the same level, comfortably leaning her body above Jeongyeon's and stare deep into her eyes.

"It's too early for being a flirt, my love." Nayeon said and bit her lower lips afterwards. Trying to provoke her sleepy girlfriend.

"There is no timing to flirt with my own girlfriend." She almost couldn't utter the last word when Nayeon suddenly put one of her leg in between her legs. Seeing that devilish smirks on Nayeon face, Jeongyeon know where this might bring them both.

"Is this my breakfast?" 

Nayeon grins as Jeongyeon fall for it. "Call it what you want and make it hot and steamy."  

There is a provocation in her seductive and Jeongyeon couldn't stand it so she put her hand around Nayeon and trying to flip their position but Nayeon was fast, she pinned Jeongyeon hands above her head instead.

"I see someone is fully awake now uh?" Holding Jeongyeon's hands tightly above her head, she sat on her girlfriend tone abs, putting on her most seductive smiles.

She slowly release her grip on Jeongyeon and said, "Don't move or else you won't get what you want."

Jeongyeon obeyed and put her hand still but it gets harder when Nayeon started to her shirt in the most painfully slow motion which Jeongyeon knew, Nayeon purposely did that to torture her. Once she finish with her button, Nayeon didn't take her shirt off of her right away but instead she leans down and whisper close to Jeongyeon ears. 

"Happiest birthday, my love."

Jeongyeon frowns. She's a little lost until she remembers the date for today. Since remembering the dates and its events is not her speciality, she's so glad her other half never forget any important dates involving the two of them especially their birthdays.

"I knew it." Nayeon said referring to Jeongyeon's little frowns. She knew Jeongyeon would forget the date for today which is why she has prepared a little gift for her without being suspicious. She grab Jeongyeon's right hand and place it on her chest, giving her girlfriend a permission to remove the soft fabric from her. Jeongyeon obeyed and removed her shirt, finally exposing Nayeon's upper body. Her milky white skin glowing underneath her hand. Nayeon's breath stuck on the moment Jeongyeon runs her cold fingers against her chest. And the moment Jeongyeon realized something just above Nayeon's right collarbone, Jeongyeon gasped and her eyes wide open. She immediately sit up and Nayeon fall into her lap.

"Jagiya... What...." Jeongyeon couldn't even finish her words. She look at Nayeon face with her shaking eyes.

"I don't know what should I give to you as your present since you have almost everything..."

Nayeon paused. She could feel the shivers when Jeongyeon started to runs her thumb on her fresh new tattoo. 

"Why are you doing this..." Jeongyeon said in a whisper while her thumb gently caress her name written in a script font, tattooed on Nayeon's skin. It still red which means the tattoo is still fresh and new and Jeongyeon know it still hurt.

"I'm giving you myself for your birthday present." Nayeon answer in her aegyo voice. Actually, it surprise her too when she come up with this idea herself. Even Momo and Chaeyoung doubting her decision. She never once thought about getting her skin tainted with inks as she hate needles and couldn't stand the pain but she did it yesterday, for Jeongyeon. She really wanted to do something special for her special someone.

"You're going to regret this.." Jeongyeon couldn't even take her eyes off the alphabetical tattoo. She never thought Nayeon would go this far just to make her feel loved considering Nayeon are so scared of needles.

"I won't. It's the right thing to do. I'm yours and will forever be yours." Nayeon bite her lips when Jeongyeon look up at her with tears pooling in her eyes.

"Must you go this far for me?" Jeongyeon didn't even hide her emotions. Knowing Nayeon willingly going through those pain while the tattoo artist painting her name on her skin really move Jeongyeon. This special gift really touch her heart more than those branded and luxury gift. Nothing compared to this one.

"If you willingly go ten times further for me why wouldn't I?"

"I love you so much." Jeongyeon whispered again, looking deep into her girlfriend eyes.

"I love you so much too." Nayeon whispered back and kiss Jeongyeon on her forehead.

"Yoo Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon read her name on Nayeon skin and blow her breath very slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter