Kiss Me Hard Before You Go

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Melon Music Awards was closer to hell to not only Twice member but the whole JYP artists who attended the show including those who are genuinely care about Twice. Nayeon and Jeongyeon relationship was indeed the biggest topic at the show. With Nayeon as the most favorite member in their country really not helping them at all. People are really having a close eye on them now. Everyone was trying to talk about that and some of the award presenter beating around the bush about it until BoA came very forwardly about their relationship and make both Nayeon and Jeongyeon frozen on their seat.

BoA addressing about Jeongyeon bravery putting her arm around Nayeon when they received their Best Female Artist Of The Year Award in a big audience but little did BoA know it's not intentional. When they climb the stairs to get their award, Jeongyeon who walk behind Nayeon, noticed how Nayeon was having a hard time to climb up the stairs so Jeongyeon had to put her arm around Nayeon's waist and help her up the stairs. The crowd was going insane for that one scene as the camera zooming at them. BoA speak about that when she presented the Best Solo Artist Of The Year award, saying the young idol shouldn't be afraid to come forward and be honest about their relationship regardless what gender they are in love with. Fans who are genuinely care about their idol would support their decision just like how many Twice's fans supporting Nayeon and Jeongyeon. It was a very motivated speech until Sung Do Ill, a middle age actor commented, a relationship like them should be kept in a secret since it's not a good example for the underage fans. It's a relationship that people shouldn't be proud of since a romantic relationship are meant for man and woman and not woman and woman.

If it's not because of Sana, Yongwee would have punch the actor on his face. She has got up from her seat to show her disagreement but Sana immediately stop her from creating chaos during the ceremony. Which is a big relieve or else it would have tainted JYP Entertainment reputation for having their COO beating someone in front of thousands people.

Jeongyeon heave a sigh. Remembering about that makes her mad as well but as soon as her eyes landed on Nayeon who dancing to Han and Bang Chan singing, more like ruining their own song called I Am YOU, Jeongyeon couldn't help but to keep staring. From the way Nayeon swaying her body to the rhythm, she knows her girlfriend is already drunk. Nayeon is like a different person now compared to her a few hours ago. She was soulless but right now she is free spirited.

Feeling herself being watched, Nayeon turn to look around only to caught her own girlfriend staring at her intensely from the leather couch she sat in. Her lips curved into a naughty smile before she started dancing in a y manner. Uplifting her short  dress a little more to exposed her milky white skin, she bites her lip. Jeongyeon shakes her head, not even impressed of her girlfriend free show. Nayeon pout her lips at her failed attempt. She put her high ball glass on the table and straddle Jeongyeon's lap.

"You don't find me y at all?" Nayeon ask with her drunk voice. Arms wrapped around Jeongyeon neck.

"You looked disgusting doing that thing earlier." Jeongyeon replied as she wipe Nayeon's sweat off her forehead. She don't really meant that though, it was just the way she teasing her, wanted to see that cute pout on Nayeon's lips. When Nayeon was about to answer, the music stop. Yongwee goes on the small stage and asked for everyone attention.

"Well, except for Itzy, I believe everyone is here tonight. I won't be long, I promise. I just wanted to say congratulations to us, JYP family for winning an awards today. Thank you for the hard work. Thank you for the best performance. I know you guys did your best not only today but for the past years too." Yongwee seem to get emotional as she stood there.

"Congratulations to you too, Sajangnim! Thank you for the best music! You deserve that award!" Jae shouted from the other corner which later on earned a loud cheers and applause from them all. Yongwee has won a special award tonight. Instead of being nominated, she had her entire discography read in the ceremony honoring her with Producer Of The Year award. It was unexpected and it really surprised them all including herself. The moment Yongwee was announced as the winner, Sana really couldn't help herself, she jumped on Yongwee and hug her, nearly kiss her in front of that many people. Luckily, they managed to avoid another controversy that night as Jihyo quickly pulled Sana away from Yongwee. It was rather a suspense yet funny moment.

"Everybody, raise your glass. Let's make a toss." Everyone put their full glass on the air.

"Let's continue to become the awesome family in this industry, JYP Nation! Cheers!"

Everyone cheering loudly and they all drank their drink at once before the music started again but this time it's a little heavier than earlier. Some of the idols started dancing and they are free to do the things they couldn't do in front of public eye. Drinking, dancing to their fullest and smoking. Living their life as their normal self without the fear of being judge.

"Let's stop drinking. You're too drunk." Jeongyeon take the empty glass and put it away from Nayeon. Amongst these people in the party, Jeongyeon could be the only one who's sober. Her members are seem to be intoxicated too. JYP, Jung Wook and the Korea's Vice President seem to drank a lot too. Yongwee is obviously drunk. She has been drinking ever since this morning while Jeongyeon had to control herself just in case Nayeon will get too drunk which is what happening now. Seeing how Nayeon was going so hard on her drink tonight, Jeongyeon had to control herself from drinking too much. She knew Nayeon would be so handful to take care of when she's drunk.

"I can drink and I can get drunk. You..you've been drunk too, a lot of times and I take care of you. Now, let me be the one who get drunk and you! You take care of me." Nayeon said as she pointed her finger against Jeongyeon chest.

"I refused to sleep in the same bed with you if you get too drunk to even kiss me."

Nayeon clicking her tongue and shake her head. She weakly flicks Jeongyeon on her forehead.

"Aren't you being unfair to me? You're too drunk to even cuddle me one time but do you hear me complaining? Tsk!"

Jeongyeon laughs at the clap back. She pinch Nayeon's red cheek and then give her a slap.

"Should we sleep in the penthouse tonight? It's our day off tomorrow."

"Let's do that. I can sleep without worrying about the member breaking the door." Nayeon grinned.

"Hey! You two! Lovebirds!" Both Jeongyeon and Nayeon swing their head towards the direction. 

"Yah..." Nayeon frowning while Jeongyeon laughing her heart out after seeing Dahyun stood on the table with a microphone in her hand. She does looked really drunk.

"Get down now!" Jihyo and Momo trying to pull her down.

"Nayeon unnie! Jeongyeon unnie!" Dahyun shout as if the microphone didn't loud enough. Everyone paying their attention to her, switching their gaze between Nayeon and Jeongyeon before they look at Dahyun again, anticipate for what comes next. Their bosses on the other VIP seat could only shake their head. They are so used of having this kinda attitude at JYPE's party.

"You two, listen! Be happy okay? Be in love! Don't listen to what motherers says about your relationship. I know things are so hard for the both of you but despite that, you are still very much in love with each other. Don't give up okay? I really wish nothing but happiness for you two."

And just like that, the atmosphere in the house party turn emotional. Dahyun managed to turn the happening party into an emotional one. Even JYP see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter