Home

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon sitting uncomfortably on the chair while trying to process what Seungyeon has just said. It's awkward for her to sit alone with Seungyeon knowing she is not really acceptable into the Yoo's family. Nayeon fidgeting her fingers. Keeping shut still.

"You might think that I hate you but don't get me wrong. I'm doing this for Jeongyeon. Every sister always wanted the best for their siblings and that's what I feel about Jeongyeon. I just wanted her to put herself first before anyone else. If she did what I wanted her to do, she wouldn't get hurt like this."

Seungyeon break the silent between them. She brought a bottle of wine and decided to join Nayeon as she sees her at the front yard, spacing out. She wanted to make things clear with Nayeon so she won't keep on misunderstood her actions.

"Honestly, it took me some time to accept your relationship but I don't know why I'm not surprise when Jeongyeon confessed to the whole family about her feeling for you. I can see it from the way you guys treating each other. Especially when Jeongyeon brought you here because she wanted to hide you away from your stalker. It's the same as when Jeongyeon took Tan home."

Nayeon frowns. "Why are you comparing me to a dog?"

Seungyeon smiles. She could have worded it nicely but it just come out of . "What I mean is Jeongyeon always take everything she love to our home. When she was 5 years old, she took Dambi from our neighbor house and bring it home. She said she fell in love with the lion plush toy the first time she see it. She said our neighbor want to throw it away so she took it beforehand. She brought home Twice's half torn poster after your first concert. I remember how she got mad at our mother when mother said she could just have a new one with a better quality. Jeongyeon was so upset at our mother when it's not even a big issue. Maybe the poster has a sentimental value to her, who knows. She brought Tan home from a shelter after she heard the news about Tan will be put into 'sleep'. Jeongyeon saved him by adopting him. They has great chemistry and I know Jeongyeon love Tan as much as Tan love her. And now, she brought you. To her home. She always thought that her home is always the safest place to keep her loves one safe."

"But.. I don't think it's a good place for her now. I mean.. her home." 

Seungyeon drink her wine. "Well, I have to agree with you about that. Mother is being way too hard on you guys. But at the same time I understand why she's being like that. Our family is respected in this neighborhood and mother is known by many elders in this area. So, when the news about her daughter broke out, she is badly affected too. The neighborhood judged her and critiqued her. Asking her how she raise her children and they asked her those questions in a disrespectful manner. She couldn't handle that. It wounded her ego so badly. So, she take the easiest alternative to mend her bruised ego by despising your relationship."


Nayeon went silent. She really couldn't find a better words to say. She too understand, Mrs. Yoo intention is to keep her daughter away from the public heavy criticism. Jeongyeon is really loves by her family, so of course, everyone wanted the best for her. But what they don't understand is, Jeongyeon is hurting too because she is not accepted for who she really are.

"Jeongyeon..." Seungyeon paused and drink her wine before she continues. She suddenly feel so weird. From not really supportive of their relationship to give Nayeon comforts because of her mother. And now she's about to say something that she never thought she would say.

"Don't hurt her. I can see that she really love you beyond anything. Not even our mother could make her leave you. If you left, I don't know what would happen to her."

For the second time, Seungyeon got Nayeon speechless. It took her a minute to response with a small nod. Deep inside Nayeon is relieved that Seungyeon is showing her support for their relationship although she might said it directly but Nayeon aren't dense either. She get the hints. Now, Nayeon just have to go through Mrs. Yoo. She's might be the hardest part since Mrs. Yoo really act like she hate Nayeon with all her heart. Even during their dinner earlier, Mrs. Yoo don't even look at her.  Now she wonder how Jeongyeon handling the situation with her mother before this.


Nayeon slowly close the bedroom door, trying not to make any sound as she see Jeongyeon is sleeping while laying on her stomach. Jeongyeon probably has been sleeping that way since a couple of days ago. It must be uncomfortable for her but it pains her to lay on her back with that wound. While having a shower together a few hours ago, Nayeon has checked on the wound and she's relieved to know the wound is slowly healing now. 

Nayeon sat on the edge of the bed and gently remove Jeongyeon's hair from covering her face as she want to stare at her calm face. Nayeon leans down, carefully plant a soft kiss on Jeongyeon cheek. When Jeongyeon stirred a little, Nayeon couldn't help her small smile.

"I love you so bad." Nayeon whispered with her lowest tone. After staring at Jeongyeon face for a moment, Nayeon look around the room. She has been into this room a countless times but she never really studying the room. Only now she noticed how well organized Jeongyeon are. Nayeon seem to forget how much of a clean freak Jeongyeon are. She don't like it when everything went messy. Jeongyeon like it when her space is neat and tidy. Even in their dorm, she has the most tidy room. 

While she look around the room her eyes caught Dambi at the corner on her left. Dambi is seated along with Jeongyeon's toys collection. Amongst those toys, Dambi still stand out the nost despite its color has faded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter