The First Snow

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After looking all around the house for almost ten minutes, Jeongyeon finally found Nayeon in the kitchen, sitting by herself while scrolling through her phone.  She really can't wrap her head around Nayeon weird behavior this evening. Why does she has to suddenly acting up when they literally has 100 guests to attend? They were just fine an hour ago but now Jeongyeon has been trying her best not to get too angry because of her girlfriend. She doesn't want her bad emotion get into her in this supposedly fine evening.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice sounds cold. Nayeon lift her head and give Jeongyeon a brief smile but she obviously avoid making eye contact. Nayeon trying to hide her sadness away from Jeongyeon. She didn't want another day of Jeongyeon arguing with her mother.

"I don't feel well to be in the crowd. Especially when your family relatives looking at me as if I'm from the outer space." Nayeon didn't lie about that, she gets uncomfortable when Jeongyeon's aunties and uncles looking at her with their unexplainable stares. They are probably aware of who Nayeon really is.

"The party is at the backyard." Jeongyeon stated with firm. There is no emotion in her tone. Nayeon knew right away, Jeongyeon is mad.

"I'm sorry but I don't.."

"Feel well to be in my party because you're waiting for a better company?" Jeongyeon cut her off immediately. She could no longer hide the jealousy in her.

"What are you talking about?" Nayeon look at her girlfriend, trying to understand Jeongyeon's anger.

"I saw you...." Jeongyeon paused. Not intended to say the truth.

"You saw me what?"

Instead of answering, Jeongyeon turn around and heading back to the backyard. Nayeon jump off the chair and follow Jeongyeon from behind before she could grab Jeongyeon's wrist.

"What is wrong with you?" Nayeon ask, desperately searching for answer in Jeongyeon's eyes. It surprise her to see that madness in Jeongyeon eyes.

"It's not me. It's you. What the is wrong with you?! Did you purposely avoiding me? Or there's something happened that I don't know about?" Jeongyeon clenched her other fist. Trying to calm herself down by doing the breathing exercise. Yet, she didn't calm down.

"It's not like that... I... It just...."

Seeing how Nayeon stuttering her words, Jeongyeon couldn't help but to get even more angry. And she completely lost her sanity when her other hand goes to Nayeon's neck and pressed the latter against the wall. She strangling her while staring at her face deeply. As much as she didn't want to show her rage and anger but her jealousy has taking over her and clouded her mind. All she know is she hates seeing Nayeon getting too close with someone else. She really hate that image in her head when Nayeon putting her head on Yongwee's shoulder and Yongwee pat her cheek. She hate that image of them drinking from the same bottle. Nayeon is hers and she shouldn't get close to someone like that.

"Jeongyeon you're hurting me!" Nayeon hit Jeongyeon's hand a few times and as the realization hit her, Jeongyeon immediately let go of her grip on Nayeon's neck. It really feel like the hardest slap the moment she saw Nayeon's tears but her heart is in pain too.

"What is going on here?" 

Mrs. Yoo appeared. Nayeon quickly getting rid of her tears and look away. The sadness in her is too unbearable this evening. First, she was told to get away from her own girlfriend in her party. And now, Jeongyeon suddenly become so cold and harsh towards her. She still don't understand why Jeongyeon is so angry at her.

"Jeongyeonie.. I've been looking for you. What are you doing here? Your aunties is looking for you."

Jeongyeon take a deep breath. Her mother really come at the very wrong timing. 

"I'm talking with my girlfriend, Mom." Jeongyeon said in a slow tone, trying to surpass her anger.

"Come on. It won't take long. I want to introduce you to her son. You probably know him since he just debuted in a boy group." Mrs. Yoo purposely said in a loud voice, in hope Nayeon would hear her.

"Let's go..." Mrs. Yoo grabbed her daughter wrist and try to drag her away.

"Mom..." Jeongyeon desperately trying to find that little calm in her. She still has respect for her mother but right now she really not in the mood for this. Nayeon who is watching them, has her heart beating rapidly. Mrs. Yoo are not aware of her daughter current emotion and seeing that look on Jeongyeon face, she knew Jeongyeon would explode any minute from now.

"I told you, if you want to date someone, we have a lot of decent man in the family."

"Mom!" Jeongyeon harshly yanked her hand. She has lost her patient.

"My girlfriend is right here!" Jeongyeon pointed at Nayeon.

"I don't need anyone else!"

"Yoo Jeongyeon!"

"Shut up!" That surprise both Nayeon and her mother. Jeongyeon really has lost her mind tonight. Nayeon has seen this side of Jeongyeon before but it was long time ago. They weren't exaggerating when they said Jeongyeon is scary when she's mad. Jeongyeon are one terrifying woman when she overwhelmed with anger. She will completely lost her mind. The girls has face her wrath once and Nayeon face it again today but this time Nayeon is so unsure of what makes her lover this mad.

"I'm your mother!"

"But have you ever been acting like one lately?"

Pangggg! Finally, Jeongyeon received a hard slap from her mother but it still couldn't stop her rage. Jeongyeon really look at her mother with so much anger and that scared Nayeon. 

"Jeongyeon..." Nayeon called her name, trying to calm her down but Jeongyeon completely ignored her existence, instead she took one step forward toward her mother.

"You invalidated my feeling and disrespecting the woman I love the most before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter