I'm Sorry

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breaking News: Twice's Nayeon was seen holding hands with a man in a public place.

JYP Entertainment once again put under fire as a picture of Nayeon and an unknown guy emerged on the internet. Their recent issue hasn't been cool down yet and now Nayeon new scandal has adding more to it. Two scandals in a week is indeed a handful for the team. The company, their managers, their CEOs and even Yongwee who recently has been announced as the new CEO of JYP Entertainment alongside Jung Wook bombarded with phone calls as the medias wanted a clarification regarding those photos posted by an unknown user in Dispatch forum.

Jeongyeon who has just finish her meeting with Marie Claire regarding the fashion week almost threw her phone away after reading the news. She harshly open the glasses door after printed her finger on the security locked and rush towards their dance practice studio with so many questions and anger. She never thought her routine scrolling through Naver page today has cause her this shocking news.

"Jeongyeon, please calm down! You can't do this here!" Her manager trying to stop her but Jeongyeon is currently possessed with her emotion. All she wanted is to hear what Nayeon has to say about this issue.

"If you do this your relationship with Nayeon will get expose!" The manager unnie threatened her this time.

"Don't stop me!" Jeongyeon said with her deep voice. Anyone in her shoes would get mad too if they see a pictures of their girlfriend holding hand with somebody else. Smiling brightly at each other. Of course, Jeongyeon has every right to get mad.

"Jeong-" Their manager couldn't finish her words as Jeongyeon roughly open the door to their studio. Manager Kim shakes her head. Ever since she knows Twice when they are still a trainees, Jeongyeon is the most temper amongst the girls and that would never change even until today. Jihyo didn't lie when she said Jeongyeon is the most scary when she's mad. 

When the door harshly opened and it made a loud bang sound as the knob is banging against the glass walls, Chaeyoung, Momo, Jihyo and Tzuyu who are in their deep talk startled. They almost had their heart stop functioning. They were all stunt and froze until Jeongyeon step in.

"Yahh!!" Jihyo shout from the top of her lungs. 

When Jeongyeon was about to open , Chaeyoung who stood closer to the door quickly push Jeongyeon out of the studio with all her might. Her hand tightly gripping on Jeongyeon's wrist. Trying to stop her unnie from entering the studio again.

"I just want to meet Nayeon!" Jeongyeon said with her high pitch tone. Her anger fueled up more with the way Chaeyoung pushed her out and now has her grip tighten on her wrist.

"She's not there but even if she's inside, what do you think you're about to do?" Momo stepped out, looking at Jeongyeon with her sharp stare. 

"Unnie, have you not thinking?" Chaeyoung fire her up. As much as she didn't want to be rude but Jeongyeon needs to be waken from her madness. She understands Jeongyeon is angry but Jeongyeon is not really in her straight mind, her reckless act would put her in more trouble if she end up yelling at Nayeon in front the other member.

"What are you planning to do? Lashing out all of your anger to Nayeon unnie in front of our member? Then what?"

Chaeyoung push Jeongyeon a little further from the studio while Momo locked the door, not wanting any of her member stepping out although she can hear Jihyo is so close to break the knob.

"You only going to add more problem if you do that in front of others especially Jihyo. It was your decision not to let the rest of our members know about your relationship but look at the situation now, how are you going to hide this? How are you going to pretend?"

As soon as she finish with her last word Momo take a deep breath trying to calm herself down. She is as angry as Jeongyeon right now but she is angry at Jeongyeon and not Nayeon. Jeongyeon had her chance to tell their members the truth but she still choose to keep it a secret and now she wanted to lash out her anger after seeing the scandal? Don't she think about those who know nothing about her relationship? Jihyo might blow up if she ever find out because both Jeongyeon and Nayeon are not being honest enough when Jihyo asked before. They lied to her instead.

"Where is she?" Jeongyeon finally open but her voice is a little lower now. Taking a hint that Jeongyeon is finally calm now, Chaeyoung released her wrist as she sighs. The scandal that just came out has made everyone in the entertainment building suffocated. Everyone was told to turn off their phone and nobody say anything about it to their family members.

"She's with our boss." Chaeyoung answer shortly as she is still having her mind tangled. This is something they are so afraid about. Getting involved in a scandal even if it just assumptions. But Chaeyoung's mind is really not connected about this Nayeon scandal. Who was the guy and why would Nayeon meet him and even let him holding her hand? 

"Which boss?" Her voice was cold as she look at Jihyo between the transparent wall. She could see so much confusion and curiosity upon Jihyo's face. She felt sorry for their leader but Jeongyeon really care about Jihyo opinions and she is afraid if Jihyo couldn't accept her relationship with Nayeon. She once accidentally eavesdropping her conversation with Nayeon. Jihyo advised Nayeon to get rid of her feeling for Jeongyeon and that make Jeongyeon think she is not really agree about her member dating each other.

"Yongwee Sajangnim. Nayeon unnie was taken by the Chief Manager to Sajangnim office as soon as we got here. But don't worry I don't think Sajangnim would go too hard on Nayeon unnie. Beside, Sana unnie has warned Sajangnim not to be mean." Chaeyoung explained. All of them were surprise seeing Nayeon was escorted by the Chief Manager. Nobody has an idea of what happened until their smarty maknae really make us of her phone. Tzuyu was the first one who know the scandal about Nayeon has blow up the entire internet in Korea.

"But who was the guy in the picture? That's the cafe Nayeon unnie always go when she's craving for latte. So, I guess they know each other well."

Seeing how Jeongyeon face turn red after hearing what Momo has just said, Chaeyoung elbowed Momo and warned the through her eyes.

"It doesn't matter who but what's important is whatever you think regarding this issue, it's not that. A picture didn't tell the whole thing." 

Mina who suddenly appeared has wash all the worries in Chaeyoung and Momo. They are both aren't so good at dealing with this and with Mina helping them, it such a big relieve considering Mina always the one come up with mature advises. The way Jeongyeon stare at Mina makes Mina smiles cutely.

"I don't know how long are you going to hide this from the rest but for your information, I know about your relationship with Nayeon unnie and I can assure you that, this scandal.. it's not about Nayeon unnie cheating on you. I get that you're mad but at least, you should hear her out first before lashing out. At least it's worth the yell once you know the reason."

Mina said and reach for Jeongyeon's hand, patting it gently. Chaeyoung couldn't help her little smile at those comforting words coming from her girlfriend. People might see Mina as someone quite and that she is less caring of her surrounding but people only said that because they don't live with her on a daily basis. Only Twice know how Mina really is. One of it is this, where people can really rely on her when they needed good advises. And Chaeyoung has found another reason to love Mina more today.

Jeongyeon stare at her intertwined hand with Mina. She couldn't deny how her heart was shattered the moment she read the top news. Jeongyeon knows Nayeon and the guy was seen earlier this morning. She remembers, Nayeon asking for a kiss before she leave their dorm hurriedly. Jeongyeon thought Nayeon was late for a schedule since Nayeon didn't mention about going somewhere last night and that's what Jeongyeon is mad about. Nayeon didn't tell her about meeting a guy in her favorite cafeteria.

 

Nayeon fidgeting her fingers nervously. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter