If It Pains You To Pain Me...

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's smile widen as soon as she heard a little barks greeting her at the door once she rang the bell. The white fluffy  Pomeranian wiggling its tail and jumping happily as it sees Jeongyeon.

"Kookeu ya!" Mrs. Im rushing towards the living room and surprise to see Jeongyeon stood by the door.

"Oh.. Jeongyeonnie..." She wipe her hands with an apron hang around her neck before she open the door. 

"Hello little son.." Jeongyeon immediately squat and pat Kookeu head but Kookeu demand for more affection, he keeps barking while looking up at Jeongyeon. For a moment Jeongyeon is entertained by Kookeu cuteness. Kookeu is indeed resemble his mother a lot. Both are spoiled and most importantly they are both affectionate. Nayeon decided to adopt Kookeu after her Pomeranian, Bbosong died. Ironically, Kookeu does looked like he is a resembles of Bbosong. Their fur. Their nose and their eyes. They are all similar. Nayeon choose the same breed so that Jeongyeon wouldn't get sad that much whenever she thought about Bbosong and she is allowed to visit Kookeu whenever she wanted to.

Kookeu stop barking once Jeongyeon held him close and kiss his little head. He Jeongyeon on the cheek making the girl giggling. 

"Like mother like son uh?" Jeongyeon messes Kookeu fur but as soon as she remembers Mrs. Im stood right there in front of her Jeongyeon immediately get up and politely bow her head. She greet Mrs. Im with her wide smile. When their eyes met, Jeongyeon couldn't help but to get mesmerized by Cheon Se Ah beauty. She never age. Nayeon really took after her mother lot. Im Nayeon is like a print of Cheon Se Ah.

"Are you just going to stood there?" Mrs. Im soft voice bring Jeongyeon back to her reality. Jeongyeon awkwardly clear .

"How have you been, auntie?" Jeongyeon ask with her soft voice. Trying to hide her embarrassment getting caught for staring at her lover mother. She is too trying to act normally not wanting to show how nervous she is. Being alone with Nayeon mom like this quite a nerve wrecking for her. It does feel so different from when they are still friends.

"You know, I'm getting older..." Mrs. Im who followed Jeongyeon from behind paused when she noticed a blood stain on Jeongyeon shirt the moment Jeongyeon taking off her jacket after she put Kookeu down.

"Aigoo this kid.." Her hand automatically hit Jeongyeon arm lightly, shocking the latter with her sudden act. Mrs. Im rushingly went to the master bathroom and grab her aid kits. Deep down, she felt guilty about what happened. Jeongyeon risking her life for her daughter yet her daughter don't seem to be in her right mind lately.

"Take off your shirt and sit here." Mr. Im firm order confused Jeongyeon.

"Why..."

"You're bleeding. Let me change the dressing." Mrs. Im pulled Jeongyeon and make her sit on the couch.

"It's fine... I'm.."

"Take that shirt off." Mrs. Im didn't even listen to her, instead she throw Jeongyeon her serious stare. Jeongyeon has no other choice but to obey. She took off her shirt and Mrs. Im hissed as she sees the gauze soaked in Jeongyeon blood. 

"Why did you even come? You need to rest! Look at this. Are you planning to make me feel guilty even more?" Mrs. Im scolded her and for some reason it left an impact to Jeongyeon. Not the offended kind of feeling but something else. It just moved Jeongyeon as she could feel a sense of caring and worries from Mrs. Im.

"I didn't mean to. I just..want to see Nayeon..." Jeongyeon said in a small voice but Mrs. Im still could hear her.

"Speaking of that one child." Mrs. Im sighing. Jeongyeon caught the frustration in Mrs. Im heavy sighs.

"Where is she?" Jeongyeon asked impatiently. But one thing for sure Nayeon isn't home at the moment.

"She's at the gym with Seoyoon. Why are you even looking for her when you're the one who bleed for her? Just let her find you." Mrs. Im could no longer hide her disappointment towards her eldest daughter. They had an argument about the same issue the other day. Nayeon blown up on her when she told Nayeon to at least give Jeongyeon a call. 

"What actually happened between the two of you?" Mrs. Im asked, wanting an answer to her daughter sudden changes. Nayeon never stop talking about Jeongyeon before but after the incident she seem to avoid from having to utter Jeongyeon's name through .

"I don't know either. She didn't even answer my calls and my messages for five days. That's why I'm here." Jeongyeon bit her lips, trying not to groan when Mrs. Im pressed the gauze too hard on her wound.

"Jeongyeonnie, thank you so much for saving my daughter. I don't know what should I do to repay you for what you've done. I owed you one precious live and I'm going to hand that life to you." Mrs. Im finally give her blessing and permission. There is nothing for her to against them knowing how much they love each other. Jeongyeon smiles widely and thank Mrs. Im for her understanding.

"Done!" Mrs. Im said and smile proudly at herself. Although it has been a decades, she still clearly remember how to do a wound dressing. She used to be a nurse before marrying Nayeon's father but she had to quit her job after she got pregnant and they moved to Seoul. Jeongyeon was putting her shirt back on when Kookeu suddenly running towards the door. His little barks sounded so happy. Someone is coming. From the way Kookeu excitedly waggling his tail, Jeongyeon knew who was behind the door. Kookeu really has an incredible bond with whoever stood by the door right now. He can smell them even from afar.

"Kookeu ya..."

Kookeu's tails wiggling intensely at the voice while Jeongyeon heart beating rapidly. She haven't been listening to that voice for five days.

"Mom..." Nayeon paused and stop on her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter