Don't Lose Yourself

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon slowly turn her head and look at Jeongyeon who sat next to her. The silence between them really kills her. The awkwardness between them slowly growing as Jeongyeon refused to look at Nayeon but Nayeon understand why Jeongyeon acting the way she is right now. It's been only five days since she broke their relationship and Jeongyeon is still obviously hurting.

"How irony, when I thought we'll be in love together until the end. But look at us now."

Jeongyeon suddenly open but she still didn't turn his head towards Nayeon instead, she look up at the dark skies and let the snow fall on her face and melted on her soft skin.

"You know why I keep rejecting you and denying my own feeling for that long? I've seen how my classmate struggling after her girlfriend left her to someone else. She told me this kind of relationship would hurt so bad when it ends. I try to put myself in her shoes and even the imaginary of it terrified me. Then I met you. You confessed to me and at first I thought you were just playing with me but seeing how your actions speak more volume than your confession, it started to give me shivers. Year after year, you didn't give up. Each day something in me changes, it terrified me knowing I would do anything for you. It gives me that strange feeling knowing I would give you everything. There is time when I'm on the edge, almost give you myself but then I remembered my classmate. I was too scared to love you as I never want to went through the same pain my classmate has went through. But I trust you more than anything. I believe you won't hurt me as you have loved me for that long. I'm aware of everything even how it would ruin me if we ever end. I am very conscious of those things but I let me love you anyway because I believe in your genuine feeling towards me. That you won't leave, you won't let go of me because you love me a lot."

Jeongyeon take a deep breath, trying to holding back her tears. She swore to herself she won't cry today, she has done that the past days and it's tiring. She don't feel like crying now although it hurt her so bad. She wanted to talk everything out tonight. It might hurt her but she needs to clear things out with Nayeon. She wanted Nayeon to know, she meant every words and every I love yous. 

"This is not our destiny. Our love is way too deep for us to end like this. Don't you think? Yes. I am hurting because no matter what I do, my mother would not accept you but at the same time, I am fighting for us. I don't give up. Can't you see? I try and keep trying despite what people would say. And while I'm doing that for us, I need you by my side, stay to keep me sane so I can keep fighting until people give up and let me win. With you next to me, at least I know to whom I would run to when I feel like I'm on the edge. At least I know there is someone who would hug me when I'm weak."

Jeongyeon swallow her lump as she feel suffocated. It frustrates her that Nayeon couldn't see all that. When she's ready to give her all but Nayeon choose to run away instead of holding onto her.

"Jeongyeon..."

"Just listen. Don't you say a word if you're going to hurt me more with it. I'm in more pain than you can imagine. Not because you decided to leave me but because you couldn't see how much you mean to me. You are so much more than those blood I bled for you. But you don't seem to understand that. I knew love would hurt especially when we're not a normal human being in people's eyes. I'm aware about people's acceptance including our own family because we are both celebrity but I still let me love you anyway and that was when I decided, everything I do, it's for you. I'm so damn sad that you couldn't see all that yet."

Jeongyeon finally turn her head to look at Nayeon and her heart breaks even more seeing her woman drenched in tears. She almost run her thumb on her cheek to get rid of those sad tears but something is stopping her. She needed to be cold this time. Nayeon is playing and messing with her feeling and she didn't like it. 

"You're wrong." Nayeon said with her nasal voice as her nose are blocked and the cold weather make it worsen. She curse at herself for forgetting the hot compress and now she is shivering even she covered with a thick layer of her winter jacket. This is why she hate winter. She didn't do well with cold weather.

"I see all that. Your love. Which is why I do what I did now. I saw it how you never do anything for yourself. I hate how you are so selfless when it comes to me. I'm not judging your own decisions, it's rightfully yours to make but think about yourself too. Don't lose everything while you love me. I hate knowing I'm the reason of your family turning their back on you. You and your mother has a cold relationship because of me and that makes me sad."

"I told you we can do this. We can get pass that. Don't you trust me?" Jeongyeon tone has changed. This time she talks as if she wanted to convinced Nayeon that they can make it through. She never stop giving Nayeon her best, even today. She is still giving her best so that they won't have to meet an end of their relationship. It would pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter