I'm All Yours

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Jeongyeon woke up she burst out laughing after seeing Nayeon's messy face. Her thick make up has ruined. Her lips turn pale and dry. She really looked like she just survived the strongest hurricane.

"Yah..." Her voice are weak. She just feel so drained, physically and mentally that she got too sensitive right now. Shaking her head in frustration, Nayeon got up and leave the room as she cried more. Seeing how Jeongyeon was laughing at her and trying to take what just happened as a joke while she was so worried to her deepest core, hurt her feeling a little.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, you can't be serious. How are you laughing when everyone are sick worrying about you? What's so funny about Nayeon unnie crying her eyes out and blaming herself since four hours ago?"

Jihyo just couldn't shut after seeing how offended Nayeon was. She is disappointed at how insensitive Jeongyeon are while everyone couldn't even breathe properly because of her.

"Unnie, I know you like to tease Nayeon unnie but this is really not the right time. You woke up with four stitches. You could get yourself killed."

Tzuyu sounded mad as well. She almost fainted herself when she heard the news from their manager. It make her weak on the knees knowing Jeongyeon was stabbed by Nayeon's obsessed fan.

"I'm sorry. It just... I'm so glad that Nayeon is fine. And I swear, my shoulder don't feel hurt anymore. I fainted because I can't stand too much blood." Jeongyeon apologized with her low voice. When she tilt her head to look at everyone in the room that was when she realized she was in a hospital room and everyone is in the room with her except for her parents and her siblings. Her member, their managers, their head security, JYP and Yongwee is in the room too but they are both busy talking in their phone.

"I caused them trouble again." Jeongyeon murmured to herself seeing the tense in Yongwee and JYP face. 

"It only trouble if something really bad happened to you." Sana said, folding her arms against her chest.

Jeongyeon remove the blanket and trying to get off the bed but she immediately stopped by her member and their manager.

"Can you just stay put?" Their manager scolded her and push Jeongyeon back to the bed.

"I want to check on Nayeon." 

"Nayeon can wait. I called your parents and they are on their way here."

Jeongyeon sighs. She can smell the trouble from afar. Her mother must be in rage right now especially knowing Jeongyeon almost got herself killed just to save Nayeon. Her mother wouldn't like that.

"The guy is arrested. Police interrogate him and turn out he's the same guy who exposed your relationship and the same guy who followed Nayeon in your old dorm before. He's an obsessed fan of Nayeon until he tried to kill Nayeon because Nayeon shouldn't be happy if it's not with him, according to what he texted Nayeon."

"What? He texted her?" Jeongyeon almost yell. Nayeon never told her about that.

"Yes. He did. An hour before you got stabbed." Yongwee explain, looking at Jeongyeon sternly. She was so scared when she received a phone call from Twice's manager and almost had her heart ripped from its cage after hearing the news.

"Let's go back. We should let her rest." Jinyoung said with his voice lower. What happened to Jeongyeon really make him feel so down considering Twice is just like his own daughter. If any of them is hurting, he could feel the pain too. He might not say it but he was so worried earlier that he speed up his car and it took him only ten minutes to arrived at the hospital from his home. That's how worried he was.

"Rest well. Don't move too much." Momo reminded her best friend before she give her a hug. They bid Jeongyeon a goodbye and leave. A minute after Nayeon appeared at the door. Jeongyeon immediately smiles.

"Baby..." Jeongyeon called her with a soft voice. It breaks her heart that Nayeon approached her with a sad face. As soon as Nayeon sit on the edge of her bed, Jeongyeon immediately pull Nayeon into her embrace and there Nayeon started crying like a little child.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Nayeon desperately apologized between her loud sobbing. Seeing how Jeongyeon was covered in her blood earlier make her wanted to end her life right there. She has never been so scared for her whole life until she had to witnessed her own lover weak and bleeding in her own arms.

"No. Don't be sorry. It's not your fault, honey. It's not." Jeongyeon keep kissing her girlfriend head while shushing her.

"I'm so glad I took the knife for you. He could have stab you in the heart if I didn't. Im Nayeon, I can't lose you." Jeongyeon hugging Naye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter