Party

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon quietly sit on the bench a little further from her member. Seeing all nine of them gathered in her house after not seeing them for a week makes Jeongyeon happy. She feels so contained and she truly appreciate this moment. She thank God for still giving her a chance to be with everyone she cherish. It's a huge relieved that she is not in any dangerous situation after being stabbed, the knife could have stab through her heart as it sunk deep into her flesh. 

Jeongyeon shakes her head. A small smile appeared as she watch Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Chaeyoung laughing their heart out, teasing each other. At the other corner there's Tzuyu and Mina trying to get a high five from Tan and Nanan while Dahyun and Jihyo just chilling with Seungyeon and Seoyeon. It's been days since she left their dorm and she missed being around her group member. She is so grateful to have an understanding father as Mr. Yoo invited the whole group including their CEO to their party tomorrow to celebrate her recovery. To her surprise, Yongwee accepted the invitation too.

She leaned back and has her eyes glued on her girlfriend. Nayeon looked so happy too. She laugh a lot ever since the member is here and that makes Jeongyeon happy as well. She know how Nayeon was under pressure because of her mother these few days and she feel sorry for her. It's obvious how Nayeon is so scared whenever she had to confront Mrs. Yoo. Those painful words thrown at Nayeon, pains her too.

"I invited her mother and her sister too. They'll be here before evening." 

Her father husky voice startled her. Jeongyeon whines like a child, rubbing her chest. Mr. Yoo grins before he occupied the empty space next to his daughter. They went silent for a few seconds until Jeongyeon blurted out a question.

"Would that be okay?"

"Why wouldn't it be okay?"

Jeongyeon turn her head toward her father. She take a deep breath before looking back at her girlfriend who is currently being a clingy koala on Momo's back.

"I'm afraid mother would say something harsh to her in front of her mother."

Mr. Yoo pat Jeongyeon shoulder. "Your mother won't do that. She's not going to embarrass herself in front of our guest. Beside, your boss is here."

"Let's hope she really won't."

Mr. Yoo shut his mouth this time. She knows how hard it is for his youngest daughter for having to deal with his wife mistreatment lately. He noticed how his wife rarely mentioned in their conversation since she know about Jeongyeon 'forbidden' relationship. There is no denying how much his wife disagree of Jeongyeon relationship. She used to like Nayeon a lot but now, Nayeon is probably the last person his wife would want to see. He admit, the relationship in his household has changed drastically the moment his daughter relationship with her group member exposed. He couldn't feel his wife warmth instead whenever he open his mouth about Jeongyeon in front of his wife, they end up arguing.

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of your mother." Mr. Yoo reassure Jeongyeon before he disappeared into the house.

 

 


Jeongyeon rushingly twist the knob and heave a sigh once she sees Nayeon standing in front of her closet with just her lacy lingeries. She seem to have a hard time choosing a right dress to wear since they had to appeared at the back yard party with a dress code. 

"Baby.. you're taking too much time."

"I know. Blame it on your father. Why didn't he told us earlier we must attend with a dress code? Now, I have nothing to wear."

Jeongyeon shakes her head. She walk inside her room and close the door, stood behind her girlfriend as she look at her dresses in the closet. Most of the dress she has in there is from her magazines photoshoot and her award ceremony dresses. She wore them all only once except for that backless summer dress designed specifically for her by Chanel. She was supposed to wear that dress during Soribada Best K-Music Awards but since she gained a little weight due to the medication she taken for her neck so the dress didn't fit her during the ceremony.

"You look beautiful with anything. So, just pick one." Jeongyeon said and kisses Nayeon on her exposed neck as she couldn't resist her girlfriend scent. Nayeon's scent has become one of her addiction. Jeongyeon wouldn't miss that chance to overwhelmed herself with her girlfriend nice odor.

"This is your closet, jagiya. It's not mine. I don't think I'd look good in your clothes. Since they are all your size." 

Nayeon end up leaning her back against Jeongyeon chest as Jeongyeon keep showering her neck with kisses. She almost lost her balance when Jeongyeon give her neck a gentle bite.

"Baby, we don't have time." Nayeon trying to remind her but at the same time she tilt her head to the other side giving Jeongyeon more access to devour her neck. Jeongyeon trailed her kisses down to Nayeon's back before she turn Nayeon around and pinned Nayeon against her wardrobe door. Nayeon was stunned with the way Jeongyeon dressed tonight. She just noticed that. The black dress revealing her fine shoulder, Nayeon swallowed her saliva. Jeongyeon looked stunningly beautiful and her grey hair which has gotten longer now goes well with the dress.

"If you keep doing this while looking like a goddess, we're not going to make it on time, my love." Nayeon said with her little voice, trying to provoke Jeongyeon. The truth is she got excited after seeing that look on Jeongyeon face. She could tell Jeongyeon wants to strip her right there and right now.  It's obvious. This is not new to Nayeon but she is still adjusting to this side of Jeongyeon. She learned that Jeongyeon is actually more affectionate than her despite not being too clingy and become extra affectionate when they are apart for a few days. Ironically, Nayeon would completely surrender herself even just by a small kiss. That's how good Jeongyeon are.

"The party is just downstairs. I just want to have a little time with you before we get busy and tired once the party's over."

And that put a smile on Nayeon face. She release her hands from Jeongyeon grip and then cling her arms around Jeongyeon neck. Jeongyeon's lipstick has ruined a little from kissing her neck earlier and there's a little smeared on the corner of her lips.

"I'm the lucky one, didn't I? I'm the only person who get to see this side of you when the others think that you're a tsundere. I will never wanted anyone to know how affectionate you actually are. I don't wanna get into a competition just to get your attention."

Jeongyeon move closer until their chest pressed together. "There won't be any competition. I'm all yours as well as my attention. How would I look at someone else when you're the best one amongst them?"

"You're a sweet talker too." Nayeon said trying to hide how flustered she is but Jeongyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter