I.L.Y

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stop swaying her body to the rhythm as the song that blasting through her mini speaker shuffled into a much slower song. I.L.Y by The Rose playing in a medium volume making her feel some type of way because this is her most favorite song and she used to sing this song to Jeongyeon in a karaoke room the same night she confessing her true feeling towards Jeongyeon. She turn her head to her right side and her smile immediately appeared as she sees Jeongyeon laying on her stomach in her bed watching her favorite anime in her MacBook with her earphones on. She looks comfortable.

Nayeon sing along to the song as she make an approach and hovering on top of Jeongyeon's back making Jeongyeon startled. She removed one of the earphone and about to whining but as soon as she heard Nayeon's soothing voice singing to the song, she had to forget her intention. Nayeon's lips pressed against her temple, close to her ear while she sing.

Baby, I'm falling for you
I love you
Our love is true
안아줘 시간이 지나도
(Hug me even when the time has passed)

As soon as she finished the verse, she gently pressed her lips against Jeongyeon cheek. Jeongyeon swallowed her lump. That makes her nervous but she didn't say a word. Nayeon leave another gentle kiss on the back of her ear and one on her neck before she whispering.

"I love you so much." Nayeon confessed, again. Along with a soft peck on the corner of Jeongyeon's lips. That's the things she likes about being alone with Jeongyeon, though she never reciprocate and rarely initiate affection, she never rejecting Nayeon's kisses as long as Nayeon knows her limit. When it just them alone, Jeongyeon never refused her. She never whining like she did when they are in public.

Jeongyeon slowly turn her body with her arms securing Nayeon while she make a turning, laying on her back. Nayeon smiles as she was held tightly into Jeongyeon's warm embrace. She spread the latter arm and rested her head in Jeongyeon arm. To her surprise, Jeongyeon pulls her body closer and close the remaining gap between them. Personal space no longer exist when they are alone. It makes Nayeon happy knowing that Jeongyeon is getting comfortable with their skinship.

"I want to go on a date with you in Hawaii. Just the two of us." Nayeon suddenly blurt out her thoughts.

"A date? In Hawaii? Why Hawaii?" Jeongyeon asked with her soft voice. Eyes all over Nayeon's bare face. Even without makeup Nayeon still looked so fresh and pretty. That kind of beauty Jeongyeon hardly forget.

"Being with you in Hawaii is one of my goal but to tell you the truth, my goals always includes you." Nayeon poke the top of Jeongyeon nose lightly.

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"About your goals. The one that includes me." Their eyes met. Nayeon gulped. Such a stare from Jeongyeon makes her nervous somehow. It is kind of stare when Jeongyeon is really paying attention and really intrigued about things. It's deep because her stare are clouded with curiousity. And Jeongyeon looked so cute when she is curious.

"There's a lot." Nayeon almost stutter. Jeongyeon smiles.

"That's okay. Just tell me. We have a lot of time. Nobody will interrupt us either. Mina and Chaeyoung is in the computer room, playing their games while the rest is going out." Jeongyeon said. They are supposed to have their recording session for today schedule but they had to postpone the session to tomorrow's evening instead because Yongwee had to attend a Korea Producer Awards. 

There's an arguments between Yongwee and Sana earlier this morning. Yongwee was told to bring a date to the show and obviously Yongwee couldn't bring Sana as her date, or else it will become a catastrophies controversial. So, Yongwee told Sana that she will bring AOA's Yuna since Yuna is attended too and they are known for being a close friend. That's when the argumen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter