Anything For You

Put A Little Love On Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon was taking her time in a bathroom, drying her hair with a small towel as she's humming to Day6's Shoot Me until she heard a loud and desperate banging on the bathroom door.

"Jeongyeon.. Nayeon unnie..." Is all Jeongyeon could hear and that is enough to make Jeongyeon tossing the towel away and rushing to put on her bathrobe without rinsing her body. Her heartbeat increased because that kind of desperate banging on the door never happened in their dorm before and Jeongyeon knew Momo wouldn't do that unless there is something. Jeongyeon rushed off the bathroom and running towards their living room only to find out the main door was wide open which means all her members is heading outside.

"What happened?" Jeongyeon whispered to herself as she desperately putting her slippers on and rush outside. She could hear her member chaos voices on the hallway, they sounds worried and seem to be in a hurry which made Jeongyeon's heart racing even more. The thought it was Nayeon made her weak on her knees but she forced herself to get into the elevator and push the lobby button. She almost fell to the ground as soon she arrived at the lobby as she sees a lot of people gathering at the outside of the main entrance including her members. Her mind started imagining the worst scenarios. As she get closer she could see Nayeon was on the ground and surrounded by people. With all her might and aloud thumping on her ears as her heartbeat went insane, she pushed everyone who gets in her way aside and fall on her knees at the sight of Nayeon cowered and curling herself with her body shaking in a broad daylight in front of their apartment while tons of people watching.

Jeongyeon cupped Nayeon's cheeks as she finally get in front of her, pouring in everything she felt at the moment with the way she cupping the latter face lovingly. Her heart shattered. Nothing could hurt her more than seeing Nayeon crying in fear for reasons that Jeongyeon really desperate to know. 

"Hey..." Jeongyeon greeted her with the softest voice but it only hurt her more as Nayeon throwing her that terrified look. Her eyes darken with fear. She looked really scared and Jeongyeon didn't know what made Nayeon this scare. She never look this terrified.

Before leaving their dorm earlier, she let everyone know that she's only going to the nearest convenience store which is just one block away from their apartment. The one they often visit just to buy their snacks. They've been going to the same store for almost everyday for the past years and Jeongyeon is so sure the route is safe for them even if they're alone and it's night. So, what made Nayeon this scared in a bright light?

"Has anyone know what happened?" She heard Jihyo's voice. Through her tone, Jeongyeon knows Jihyo is as worried as her.

"She was screaming for help so I ran outside and then I saw a guy following and chasing her from behind." The safeguard answering the question that has been lingering in Jeongyeon head.

"Do you remember his face?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"No. But he doesn't look like he's from here. He looked like a foreigner." 

The safeguard claimed. Now, it is clear that Nayeon might have been followed by their ssaeng fan and she probably get threatened too. After knowing the reason behind Nayeon's terrifying look, her heart shattered even more.

"Jagi.." The endearment that only being use when it just the two of them is now uttered in front of public people and her own member. Some people who stood close to them is now looking at them weirdly while her member looking at Jeongyeon, dazed and confused. But none of that could make Jeongyeon averted her gaze from Nayeon.

"It's me, Jeongyeon." Jeongyeon cupping her face and pull her even closer. Upon hearing the name, Nayeon seems like she has just slapped hard on her cheek and snapped back to reality. 

"Jeong..." She stuttered, shakingly showing Jeongyeon the plastic she was holding. The moment Jeongyeon taking a quick peek inside the plastic and seeing its contain, she almost burst into tears. All kind of mixed feelings rushing through her adrenaline.

"Ya..." Is all she could say with teary eyes before hugging Nayeon tightly into her arms. She kissed Nayeon's forehead with guilt. At this moment, Jeongyeon couldn't care less about the eyes that currently watching them. She doesn't care if people taking pictures of her only in her bathrobe with her hair still wet. She really don't care if the pictures spreading over the internet. As of this moment, she only care about Nayeon and not her image.

"Girls, go back to your dorm. I'll handle it here."  Their manager finally arrived along with a two police officers following him behind. Nayeon could hear their manager giving everyone who is at the scene a warning and asked for their understanding to delete all of the pictures and videos they have taken. He warned them about taking legal actions if anything from this incident was leaked online.

"Can you walk?" Jeongyeon asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter