Backstory 5

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The story of Kyunghoon and Haneul :

It was a love story like the boy next door, Haneul at that time 16 saw Kyunghoon for the first time when he was moving in next door, Haneul didn’t understand his feelings back then all he knew was that Kyunghoon made his heartbeat quick.

Haneul’s mom had invited Kyunghoon to dinner one day and Haneul felt shy around Kyunghoon, that night he found out that Kyunghoon was 24 and just moved here for work.

After that dinner, Kyunghoon would often come to visit Haneul’s family, he and Haneul grew closer than ever, and love slowly started to blossom.

The two dated in secret at first, Haneul only told Chan but Chan never had the opportunity to meet Kyunghoon, he just hoped the guy would be good to his best friend regardless of his age.

The two’s relationship was something most dreamt of but it wasn’t all roses sadly, as Kyunghoon was very open about how much he hated people with superpowers it made it hard for Haneul to always be happy as he had powers.

Kyunghoon also was a workaholic making that he and Haneul hardly met after a while, that was were they started drifting apart, Haneul loved him but he started feeling like the person he was dating was never actually there, almost as if dating a ghost.

The two started talking less once Kyunghoon moved for work, making things worse than they were and slowly their f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter