Backstory 4

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjin Had no problem fitting in with the team, he became a big help around their studio and their fans loved him a lot once he joined, so things were going smoothly, Hyunjin was currently learning from Chan and Changbin how to work their HQ when someone got sick and couldn't help and that definitely came in handy.

Hyunjin had arranged a meeting between Chan, Haneul, and Felix to meet his friend he mentioned earlier who is also a dancer, the trio was waiting at a dinner for the boy when suddenly someone came flying through their window, the guy was wearing a cheap costume mask you can my at any costume store.

"Sorry about that," the guy said before speeding out again, Haneul and Felix couldn't just sit back and act like they didn't see anything, so they ended up running after the guy and were met with a big robot and the guy trying his best to keep it away from other people.

Haneul and Felix put their hoods up and took out their black face masks to hide their identities and rush to help out, while Chan got into contact with the others to tell them what's happening to see if they could hack any systems to get some lights in the area since the lights were out.

Haneul went over to the people the guy had put in a wind like a shield and broke the shield with quick instructions he teleported them to a park far enough from the robot, while Felix was helping the guy out.

It didn't seem like the guys' powers really had much of an effect on the robot so Felix made a water tornado and called to the guy for help as Felix still wasn't strong enough to really do this on his own.

Together they sent the water spiraling towards the robot, the robot shorted out because of it, Haneul returned and Felix ran over him while pulling the other guy with him.

"There is no one in there it's just a haywire robot," the guy said and Haneul nodded, he started walking towards it just as it started moving again, the boy wanted to follow him but Felix held him back.

"Kid, let me go or your friend will end up dying, this isn't a 1 vs 1 fight," the guy said and Felix just held him tighter.

"Hyung knows what he is doing he has been doing it for a long time, he isn't dumb he won't get himself killed," Felix said watching his friend getting closer to the thing.

Felix knew something about Haneul was special and he felt that Haneul held some untapped power he didn't know he had, he thought once when they were fighting that he caught a glimpse of it, it was as if Haneul's eyes completely changed and he just out.

But Felix wasn't wrong Haneul was something else because at that moment the boy started to have a yellowish glow to him, it was as if Haneul just got stronger than he ever was, especially since he was being blown by the wind towards the robot and hit the robot into pieces.

Felix and the boy looked in shock as the pieces just scattered everywhere, Chan came rushing past them straight to Haneul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter