Chapter 7

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul felt as if he was losing it, he felt like he was gripping onto the last shred of sanity, the person who he used to love so much, who he cared for and he would have given up his life for.

That person holding the person who he grew fond of and who he slowly started falling in love with and who he cared for more than anything… Knowing one wrong move could end that person’s life scared the living out of Haneul.

Haneul could hear Chan's voice trying to calm him down in his ear but he was feeling as if he was losing control of himself, all sound was blocked out all he could hear was Jisung's screams.

Minho and Felix were worried about Haneul at that moment, they were worried about what he would do if Jisung ended up getting hurt because of Kyunghoon.

"Kyunghoon let him go" Haneul yelled, and Kyunghoon just smirked.

"Okay sure," the man said and just released his grip on Jisung's throat go, screams of horror were heard all around, Haneul teleported and grabbed Jisung mid-air and with the help of Minho and Felix who caught them before they crashed to the ground.

Jisung was unconscious, this made all three boys angry, Haneul handed Jisung to Minho who rushed the boy towards the paramedics who were on the scene.

The three boys met up again and analyzing the situation the three tried coming up with a plan.

"Haneul hyung, use that special power of yours," Felix said and Haneul nodded.

Haneul learned about his ability not too long ago he hasn't mastered it yet, his power is to mirror and boost the power of others and himself.

“I’m going to boost you guys, so let’s go nuts… For Jisung” Hanuel said seriously, the two nodded.

Felix used his vines and lifted himself to Kyunghoon, Minho ran up the wall towards him and both attacked at the same time, Minho threw an electric ball and Felix made it rain.

Causing Kyunghoon to be electrocuted, but that didn't stop Kyunghoon he just got back up and called out a name.

The man who appeared split himself into three people and took on the three heroes, Felix tied his opponent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter