Chapter 12

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three boys took it slow for a while, but they still worked hard with training the new team, Haneul never had the chance to talk to Chan about his plan for the future of Song Music Supply but today they set some time aside when everyone else was out filming a bit.

So the two were gathered in the meeting room, Chan was a bit nervous because he wasn’t sure why Haneul wanted to meet him, he was almost sure it was to say that he doesn’t approve of their new team.

“So, I came up with this idea… we worked with multiple entertainment companies” with only those words Chan relaxed a lot more.

“You remember in high school you mentioned you always dreamt of being an Idol?” Haneul asked him and he nodded a bit confused where Haneul was going with this.

“How would you feel to debut with the other boys?” He asked and Chan looked at him as if he had just lost it.

“I won’t mind but aren’t we already doing music?”

“Well you see, with us getting a new team it is going to be hard to get us all to just make videos on youtube so I’ve been going around to different companies learning a bit more, a lot of companies offered to let us use some of their staff for this… what if we made Song Music Supply more than just a Simple Channel? What if we became a company?”

“Wait so you mean like debuting idols?” Chan asked almost as if he didn’t fully understand Haneul.

“Yep… we can’t always be the heroes, we will get old… we won’t be able to make continuous videos forever, we are going to go slow at first… but I need to know if you would like to go for this?”

Chan thought about it for a bit and ended up nodding.

“I like the idea… it isn’t a bad idea at all”

“Great… so now I have to prepare some things before I announce it to others… we will be getting more people in to help with the hero side itself as well, we need people for the HQ we need designers and all those things” Haneul said.

“What made you think of doing this though?”

“Well you see, Jisung has been here for a while, right? Well uhm we were talking about our dreams the one night when neither of us could sleep and basically he talked about how he always wanted to be an idol but he didn’t have to guts to go to the auditions… so I started thinking about it and ended up with this”

“Whipped, you are so whipped for him huh?” Chan asked and all Haneul could do was smile sadly and nod.

“Neul-ah you aren’t him… you won’t do that okay? Don’t restrict yourself from loving someone just because of the past”

“Well, sadly that is holding me back… I have the same hidden power as him Chan it is scary as is already but having someone I love and ending up hurting them in that way… I wasn’t that scared with Kyunghoon because he was hardly around but Jisung is always around me if I lose control history is going to repeat itself”

“Haneul… you can’t live in that fear forever you aren’t your father”

“My father is what got him into liking superheroes… Shadow is someone he adores Chan how do I tell him what my father did… the media never said why he disappeared back then if Jisung found out he will never look at me the same again”

Chan just looked at Haneul, he knew the only person who could talk any sense into him was his sister and he had no way to contact her… but he knew he had to do something or his friend will be scared of loving someone forever.

Their meeting ended like that because everyone else returned to the studio, Haneul went to his office to contact some people he knew would help.

“Noona… are you willing to come to help me out? ” he asked the person on the other side of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter