Chapter 5

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With time passing along, Jisung and Haneul hung out more often, Chan realized that Haneul had become more bubbly and bright and was happy to see the effect Jisung had on him, but he was also scared.

He saw how his friend broke the first time they lost Jisung to Kyunghoon he was scared of what would happen now since they became friends, so he didn't hesitate to help with adding the tracking chip to the necklace Haneul bought.

And today Haneul was going to give the necklace to Jisung, he planned on going out to look for some furniture and decorations for the building as it was still quite dull and empty.

He dragged Jisung with and the two went shopping, they picked out a lot of things they thought would look nice even some new things for their recording spaces and by the end of it all they just warned the others about the deliveries that would be coming and went to eat.

They went to a small café and got cake and milkshakes, they were both to physically tired to talk so they just stared at one another.

"Oh yeah... Here" Haneul said taking out the small box from his jacket pocket.

"It's a thank you" he continued as Jisung took it curiously and opened it.

"This-"

"I saw you looking at it the other day when we went out, so I bought it for you," He said and Jisung looked at him in disbelief.

"But it was really expensive why?"

"As I said it is a thank you, you dragged me out of that room to get fresh air, it helped me clear my head a lot, come to terms with a few things so thank you," he said smiling.

Jisung couldn't believe it, the first time he met Haneul he was unsure if they would get along well since Haneul looked ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter