Chapter 13

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days came and went and Haneul with the help of everyone else had set up the room for their guests, and from the message, he got in the morning he knew that they were already on their way.

Felix, Hyunjin and Minho were busy filmings in the practice room, they took some songs, Chan, Changbin and Jisung or better known now as 3racha, they were busy preparing choreography for some of the songs for their debut showcase, it was still a while away but when their new dance teacher gets here they at least want to look like they are serious about it.

Jeongin was hanging out with Chan and Jisung since they got a request for an OST and they want Jeonging to sing it, Chan and Jisung were helping him out with figuring out how to sing it and Haneul was busy checking on the new teams practice schedules.

And for Changbin and Seungmin… well, they were on a date, Changbin manned up and asked Seungmin out - Finally - so the two weren’t around.

--

Hours passed and everyone was out and about but Haneul was still in his room, he was trying to figure out which areas to focus on for the team since they are going on their trial period in two days and he really just wanted to make sure they would be okay.

A knock on the front door drew basically everyone’s attention, but since Chan was cuddling on the sofa with Hyunjin he got to the door before anyone and opened it, he was a little surprised to see who it was, Jisung came out of the kitchen with a hot cup of tea for Haneul, but saw the front door open so he went to inspect.

There he saw a tall lady who was dressed really beautifully and a guy slightly taller than Chan who was also well dressed.

“Hyung?” Jisung called catching the three’s attention.

“Ah Ji will you call Haneul for me, our guests have arrived,” Chan said smiling, Jisung nodded and place Haneul’s tea on the coffee table before heading to his room.

“Hyung~ your guests have arrived,” Jisung said as he walked in, Haneul dropped the papers he was holding on the floor out of shock which made both of them laugh.

“Let me help you hyung," Jisung said and they quickly picked up all the papers.

"Come on, let me introduce you to someone really important to me," Haneul said making Jisung overthink things a bit.

When they got to the living room Chan had already gathered up all the boys and they were waiting for Jisung and Haneul.

"So everyone these will be your instructors, this is my older sister Soojin, she will be your dance teacher, and this is her friend who… I actually don't know" He explained, Jisung let out a small sigh of relief when he heard she is actually just his sister's since… She was really pretty he felt that if they were dating he would've just given up.

"Go on introduce yourself," Soojin said excitedly.

"ah okay, it's nice to meet you all, my name is Kim Woojin, I will be helping you guys out with vocal training," the boy said with a smile.

After their introductions, Woojin and the boys all chatted well not all the boys since Seungmin and Changbin still haven't returned from their date.

Haneul was in his room with his sister, Haneul was trying to finish up his paperwork but Soojin wasn't having it.

"Yah I just got here and you are already ignoring me?" she asked pouting.

"sorry noona… I Just got a lot on my mind right now and working helps"

"Well talking to me will also help, so get your on this bed and lemme snuggle you as you tell me about everything," she said and Haneul could just smile.

He got up from his desk and walked over to the bed and flopped down next to his sister, she hugged him and started petting his hair.

“So tell me what’s wrong,” she said softly in a caring tone.

“You met Jisung right?” he asked and his sister let out a small yes.

“Well, you see… I really like Jisung”

“But he doesn’t like you? Or he isn’t gay like you are?”

“Well, he is gay… and I’m not sure if he feels the same but even if he did, I can’t act on my feelings” Haneul said with a sigh.

“Why not? You are like the best dude out there why don't you act on your feelings? Are you scared people will think he only debuted because you two are dating or what?”

“It isn’t like that… more in the sense of, Jisung loves superheroes, he loved Shadow… and you know what happened, I have the same abilities as him… dad lost control noona” Soojin let out a small sigh, she understood her brothers' worries but in the end, he wasn’t their dad.

“Neul-ah listen to me okay? You aren’t shadow, you aren’t father… you are Haneul the greatest superhero this place has ever seen and just because you share the same ability as father doesn’t mean you will end up killing Jisung as father did to mother, look at uncle Junhee, he also has that ability and he hasn’t touched a hair on aunt Jisoo’s head… dad lost control because he didn’t have control in the first place, he lost what he was working for… in the end dad became a villain Haneul but you aren’t him, you are you and no matter what ability you share with him or what he did in the past will affect that” she said sternly.

“I bet if you go and talk to him now, even he will tell you that you won’t end up like him,” she said softly.

"I AM NOT TALK

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter