Backstory 6

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Story of Han Jisung:

16-year-old Jisung wasn't a fan of school but that day he really wished he stayed a little bit longer, when he got in his neighborhood there was some guy who was attacking every person he saw he made them all vanish into thin air with just a movement of his hand.

Jisung got trapped in a ball of energy of sorts and no matter how hard he tried he couldn't break loose, but like a knight, in shining armor, someone just showed up, the guy was wearing skinny jeans and had a hood with a facemask and was going to town on the attacker, Jisung was awestruck at that moment.

The hero got him out of the bubble and placed a wind like a barrier around him, he still remembers when the guy first talked to him, it was muffled but his voice was soothing.

"Are you okay? What's your name" The masked hero asked him.

"Jisung... who are you? What are you?"

"The name is Elemental... I am going to protect you Jisung" and so he did or well he tried, Jisung could tell the guy wasn't that experienced but he was trying his best, no matter if he got beat down he still got up but Jisung could tell Elemental was getting tired and the other guy just kept getting stronger almost as if he was draining the energy from Elemental.

And with the last time Elemental went down he couldn't get up again, Jisung knew this was the end as the villain came speeding down to him and grabbed him out of the weakened wind like a shield and they b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter