Chapter 9

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung do you have everything?” Hyunjin asked as he was packing up Haneul’s things.

“Yep, Channie helped me earlier to place everything over there, so it was easier to pack” Haneul replied.

“Okay Hyung, I wonder if Chan hyung is done signing you all out yet,” Hyunjinnie said cutely.

“Probably, he is possibly helping Minho and Felix collect their last things with Jeongin,” Haneul said and Hyunjin nodded.

“Guys, I’m going to take Felix and Minho down first to the car then I’m going to get you two,” Chan said popping into the room and then popping back out.

After a little while Chan returned and helped Hyunjin and Haneul get to the Car, Chan carried Haneul’s things and Hyunjin pushed the wheelchair.

They got to the car where Jeongin was keeping Minho and Felix Company, they helped Haneul get it, it was a bit hard since Haneul broke his leg but they still made it work.

When they got back to Haneul’s home they were met with the nice smell of food, Jisung, Changbin, and Seungmin were waiting for them.

“Welcome home” the three chorused.

“Felix’s mom called us earlier to come to pick up food for Haneul Hyung as he obviously can’t cook for himself right now,” Seungmin said.

“Lixie tell your mom I say thanks when you and Minho go home later,” Haneul said and Felix smiled happily while nodding.

“Let’s eat, and hold a live stream? So our fans can see us again, we haven’t been posting much lately so I feel bad” Seungmin said and the others happily agreed.

Changbin and Seungmin setting everything up for the live stream and while Chan and Hyunjin went to get some drink for everyone, Minho and Felix were sitting on one side of the sofa in their own little world leaving Jeongin, Jisung and Haneul waiting for them.

Haneul also sat on the sofa thanks to Jeongin and Jisung who helped him from his wheelchair.

When everything was ready they started the live stream, they ate and chatted to their fans, the fans were relieved to see the boys all doing well especially the international one who didn't fully understand why they suddenly disappeared but now had their explanation.

But as much as Haneul was enjoying it at the back of his mind he was still going crazy because now there was no one to protect the city for at least 6 weeks.

After they were done with their live stream and finished eating Jeongin, Changbin and Seungmin ended up cleaning up the mess they made.

After that everyone gathered in the living room again, Chan and Hyunjin stood up and looked like they had something to tell everyone.

"Wait are you two getting married?? What happened while we were in the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter