Chapter 11

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyunjin where are they?” Haneul said he was getting impatient, today was the first time of training and also his first time meeting Hyunjin’s sister's team but they were already late to their first training and Yeji wasn’t answering her phone which only made Haneul feel like they weren’t to be trusted with something this serious.

Chan gave Hyunjin a look of worry he knew what will happen if they don’t show up soon and Minho and Felix were also getting annoyed at this point, they all took time out of their days - not that they can actually do much but they still have work to do - just as the four were about to give up on the group they arrived.

They all walked in chatting and laughing, they didn’t even sense the atmosphere., when they finally looked up and Yeji spotted her brother they realized that they actually were in big trouble, everyone looked irritated but who could blame them.

“Where have you been? You were supposed to be here an hour ago!” Hyunjin said trying to keep as calm as he can, he felt like he let Haneul down because he suggested this and here the people he recommended don’t even show up on time.

“We went to have lunch first,” she said and Hyunjin felt like he was going to snap.

“If that is your attitude towards being a hero then please give up, when you want to be a superhero you don’t think of yourself first, you guys knew the meetup time you could’ve gone long before the time, you made these boys wait for you for an hour, they are supposed to be at home healing up so they can go and protect the people of this town, you are supposed to train to cover for them and to help them in the future but clearly you didn’t think of others first now did you,” Hyunjin said before Haneul could even say something.

The four stood there not knowing how to respond, they didn’t realize they made their trainers feel like they weren’t to be trusted but now they knew.

“Hyunjin it’s okay… but we aren’t going to go easy on you guys, you were late on the first day, so I am already skeptical about this… but you will be training how I trained Felix and Minho since you couldn’t meet us on time” Felix and Minho’s eyes widened a little in shock.

“Haneul are you sure?” Chan asked a little worried.

“They didn’t keep their promise if this was an actual mission then whoever they had to save could be dead by now, this isn’t all fun and games being a superhero is dropping everything and rushing in head first, so you four go get dressed first then introduce yourselves and then we will get started,” Haneul said, and they didn’t hesitate to run towards the changing rooms.

They all came out after changing and stood in a straight line.

“Hello, I’m Yeji, sorry for being late” Hyunjin’s sister was the first to speak.

“I’m Ryujin, I’m sorry as well”

“I’m Jaemin, I am also sorry”

“I’m Hyunjoon, I am so sorry and also thankful that you are willing to give us a chance”

Haneul nodded and they all started to introduce themselves.

They split up and each took someone and worked through the sheets Haneul made for their practice, but the moment the boys went easy on them he would scold them and tell them that being lenient on them won’t help in future battles.

The boys understood where he was coming from, especially Chan and Hyunjin, Chan explained to Hyunjin why Haneul didn’t want to do it in the first place, so Hyunjin expected Haneul to be hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter