Chapter 10

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed already since they got out of the hospital, Haneul was at home with Jisung, the two were just laying on the sofa watching movies, they each had their bowl of popcorn.

Somewhere through one of the movies Haneul got bored and looked at his popcorn then to Jisung, he grinned and took two pieces, he threw Jisung with one and then made as if he was watching the movie.

“Yah hyung!” he said laughing and took popcorn from his bowl and threw Haneul with it, this started the fight of popcorn, it was a messy fight filled with fun, and Haneul laughed, yes sure he was in absolute pain but he couldn’t help it, he finally felt all his stress wash away.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Jisung asked after a little while.

“Yeah I’m fine, my ribs hurt a bit but I am okay”

“Hyung let’s get some food~ then you can take your medication and take a nap” Jisung suggested, Haneul gave him a playful smile.

“Jisung-ah do you wanna get rid of hyung,” he asked cutely, which made Jisung laugh a little.

“No hyungie I just want to take care of you,” Jisung said, Haneul had to stop himself from blushing, he loved having Jisung around but that made it hard to keep his feelings on the down-low.

“Now I am going to go and heat some of the soup Felix brought over yesterday,” Jisung said before jumping up from the sofa and went to the kitchen.

Haneul stayed in the living room, he started falling asleep a bit, he had a hard time sleeping at night so he didn’t sleep much.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Jisung was putting some soup into a pot and started heating it.

Jisung realized something not too long ago… that he can’t imagine his life without Haneul, and it bothered him so much that he asked on a website for advice on what he was feeling.

{I have this friend, who I admire a lot, recently he saved me from something and got badly injured, so I’ve been taking care of him since he broke his leg and arm, so he can’t do much… lately, I have noticed that I can’t imagine my days without him, and I feel funny around him almost as if I am floating}

So while waiting for the soup to heat up he took his phone and checked if there were any replies to it and indeed there were a few and they all said the same thing and that was that Jisung liked Haneul, and although he tried to convince himself that it was in a brotherly way he also knew it probably wasn’t.

He put his phone away once the soup was hot enough and dished it up, he took the two bowls to the living room, only to find Haneul sleeping, he smiled a little and placed the bowls down on the table.

“Hyung~” he sang, Haneul squirmed but he didn’t wake up.

“Haneullie hyunggg~” he sang again and laughed when he saw Haneul was awake but made as if he was sleeping.

“Sigh I guess I should eat both of these bowls then” Haneul immediately woke up which made Jisung laugh even more.

Jisung helped Haneul sit up and handed him the soup, then took his bowl and sat down next to Haneul, Jisung knew he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter