Backstory 2

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't long after Changbin joined their team that they realized with the current growth of crime in their town that they will really need more people to join them in their fight as Haneul himself can only take so much before getting burned out.

So the trio took a day off filming, disguised themselves and went hunting for more people to join them, in the end, their search seemed like it will have no result as they haven't found anyone that could really be of use with Haneul, or their powers were just too similar or they already worked, of course, they didn't mention who they were recruiting for as that would give away their identity but they just asked around saying they were university students who majored in journalism and were busy with a school project.

But with their endless wandering, they ended up at a garden nursery, although their search didn't go as they wanted they still could use some green in their dark apartment.

So they headed into the store greeted the lady who owned it and ended up going to the greenhouse, as they were walking they heard laughter, which they found funny because they saw no one in the greenhouse.

"It's a bit cold in here huh? Sorry, I tried to fix the heating but it was a mess" they heard a deep voice say, curiously they started looking around to find whoever the voice belonged to.

In the end, they found the boy, he was sitting on the ground next to a flowering Day-Lily plant, the three looked at him trying to understand why the boy was talking to a plant which couldn't communicate back to him.

"And then I made it rain instead of giving you sunshine, the sunflowers were really upset with me, don't even get me started on the roses," the boy said as the ran a petal of the lily between his thumb and pointer finger.

The three watched in amusement as the boy kept ranting about how he messed up and now the flowers were upset with him, they found it adorable. Haneul eventually stepped forward as he knew a thing or two about electricity so he might be able to help the poor kid.

As he got closer he realized the boy had freckles dusting his face he could just smile at the sight of them. "Hi... Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but maybe I can help, my father runs an electric shop so I know somethings maybe I can help you with the heating" He said.

The boy was shocked of course, who wouldn't be suddenly this tall guy is approaching you, the guy didn't look like he could harm a fly really but he did have a strange aura to him which scared the boy a bit, but that was mainly because the boy looked up to the guy a lot.

"Oh my you are Haneul" He muttered but Haneul heard him, Haneul let out a little laugh.

"That I am, but how did you know it's me through this?" he asked pointing to his had and mask.

"I'm entirely sure, just something about you gave it away... also about the heating, they would really love the help, especially those roses, they can be quite mean" the boy said which made the three boys laugh.

"Okay then show the way... Uhm I never got your name" Haneul said.

"Oh sorry, the name is Felix," The boy said to them but it didn't take much for Chan to recognize the boy's acce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter