Chapter 4

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul became more distant than before but this time for a completely different reason, he was training harder than ever before, he promised himself he will redeem himself, he will make it up to Jisung.

After Jisung told them what happened Haneul went back in their records and went over it again and realized just how scary it must have been for him, Haneul never wanted Jisung to feel like that again.

With a sudden spike in crime, they had no choice but to take a break from their channel and any work they had, luckily their fans understood, and they still let Jisung, Jeongin, and Seungmin come in when they felt like it.

And today was no different, Haneul was at home under Chan’s strict instructions as he was overworking himself with training and Jisung came in today to work on some ideas he had, Haneul was in their HQ office going over all the profiles of previous villains they had fought, he needed to be sure how to go about any fight that will come their way.

He was concentrating hard but that was broken when there was a knock on the door, he got up and walked over to the door and opened it a bit only, to find a smiling Jisung.

“Hyung, I am going out for lunch do you want to come with?” he asked, Haneul wanted to say no but he was also scared if he let Jisung go alone that Kyunghoon would come for him.

“Uhm sure why not,” he said, and Jisung nodded amusedly.

“You might want to fix your hair though hyung” Jisung said pointing to Haneul’s messy black hair.

“Right hair, give me a second” Haneul said stepping out of the room and locking it, then going to his room to fix his hair, he tied his shoulder-length black hair up and changed his shirt as the one he was wearing is what he usually wore to bed.

“Is this better?” he asked as he left his room.

“A lot let’s go hyung”

The two left the building and walked to a nearby diner, the walk was quiet, somewhat awkward as the two never actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter