Chapter 14

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came around and the boys were all up early, the previous night Haneul and Jisung were being interviewed by their friends about what happened when Haneul ran away.

After a long explanation Chan, Hyunjinand Soojin decided to tag along to a Jisung's house whilst everyone else planned their hangouts.

Seungbin and Minlix had a double date planned and Jeongin wanted to get a head start on his vocal classes so he begged Woojin to help him out.

Jisung ended up sleeping over and so did Chan and Hyunjin the couple slept on a makeshift bed in the living room and Jisung slept beside Haneul since the two were originally watching some movies while cuddling and they fell asleep like that.

"Hyung are you sure you want to do this" Jisung asked Haneul before they left, he wanted Haneul to be sure about this… he didn't want the older to regret it later he also didn't want to be blamed for it later by the others.

"yeah, I'm sure… I want to be able to date you without worrying that I will lose control over myself and hurt you, I don't ever want to hurt you" Haneul said and suddenly hugged Jisung, the younger smiled a little and returned the hug, he still felt unsure but if Haneul was this sure about it who was he to oppose.

"Come on lovebirds we should get going," Soojin said smiling, she was happy to see her brother this happy, when she left for the UK he was dating Kyunghoon but she already felt back then that it wouldn't last too long.

They all got into the car, Soojin was driving since she actually got decent sleep, Chan was working and Hyunjin kept him company throughout the night and Haneul and Jisung only fell asleep really late.

Along the way, they sang along to the music they were listening to and took random photos and at one point they even did a live stream on Instagram.

And eventually, they arrived at Jisung's home, Haneul was nervous, not for losing his ability but he is meeting his sort-of boyfriend's family and that was a little scary.

Jisung punched the pin code for the door in and they all entered and took their shoes off, Jisung announced their arrival.

"Sungie I'm in the kitchen you guys come on in" His mom yelled back.

They followed Jisung and saw that indeed his mom was in the kitchen, the dining table was filled with food.

"Hi, you guys must be my baby's friends, welcome, I hope you don't mind but I thought you guys might be hungry after that long drive so let's eat first okay" Hi mom said sweetly.

Haneul could only smile she really reminded him of his own mother and his heart was aching because of it.

Soojin looked at him and took his hand and gave it a small squeeze she also felt like that.

They all sat down at the table.

"Jisung introduce me to your friends," his mom said excitedly.

"okay well, this is Chan hyung and Hyunjin… This is Soojin noona, and this is Haneulie hyung" he said the last part sweetly which made Haneul smile brightly.

"oh I sense romance in the air"

"I do indeed like your son Mrs. Han," Haneul said shyly.

"Finally my baby has a beautiful boyfriend, we need a photo of you two," she said happily.

"mom~ you just want the photo so you can show off to aunt Jieun about it" Jisung whined and his mom smiled.

"of course I mean he is a superhero and he is famous so you really hit the jackpot there son"

Jisung could only hide behind his hands in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter