Chapter 16

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After months of long hours practicing endlessly today was the day they were announcing the debut of Stray Kids.

They were all sitting in the living room, all in their pajamas, since they all just woke up, today was one of their off days as their debut was literally in three days.

"It's been announced that Song Music Supply with the support of JYPE will be debuting their first idol group.

The group who has been named Stray Kids, is a nine-member boy group, two of the members are well known for being retired superheroes Elsonic and Invisoman.

We wish the best to the group, may they have a successful debut" they announced on the news.

The boys all cheered loudly, they were excited for their debut of course and they couldn't wait to stand on stage, although Jisung was a bit unsure of things he still did his best, being an idol has always been his dream, aside from being a superhero of course.

So knowing his debut is so soon made him a bit nervous basically everyone was and Haneul wanted them to have fun so they could all relax before having to step on stage.

"Okay now everyone needs to get dressed," Haneul said smiling.

Everyone looked at him confused.

"What we are going to lotte world and I don't think you want people to see you in your crusty pajamas he said laughing mainly because basically everyone was just in boxers or shorts and some wore shirts.

" Oeeee why are we going there?"Jisung asked excitedly, trying to act happy, he has never actually been fond of crowded places.

" Well I want you all to go have fun, none of you have actually been able to have fun on dates so that is your repayment for working so hard, but I am taking Sunggie somewhere else tho, I don't feel like being in crowded places again and I haven't seen him properly in a whole month so I'm taking my baby on a date," Haneul said and Chan smiled brightly.

He was happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter