Chapter 8

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Two days later}

“Downtown is still closed for restoration after our wonderful heroes protected everyone with everything in them, the trio of heroes who have been protecting us for so long has finally been revealed.

They were revealed as three of the members from popular Youtube channel Song Music supply, they had worked on many projects for different companies.

The three are Song Haneul is known as Elemental, Lee Minho who went by Elsonic and Lee Felix who went by Invisoman, the three are currently recovering in Seoul national hospital, as they fought with everything they got, among the three Haneul had the most injuries as he fell off the 10 level building they were fighting on, no further news on the three hasn't been revealed as of yet, we will update everyone once we hear more” The news reporter said just before Chan turned the tv off.

It was his turn to look after Haneul, the moment Jisung contacted them about what happened they all rushed to the hospital, and by all that included Seungmin and Jeongin.

They saw Felix and Minho first, they thought maybe the damage wasn’t as big as they thought from how Jisung sounded on the phone.

Felix had two broken ribs, a broken wrist, and some head damage but nothing too serious, Minho had a broken arm, a broken cheekbone, minor injuries to his left leg and a concussion.

But seeing how Jisung couldn’t even go into Haneul's room made them worried especially Chan, he was worried how his best friend look yes the others were also injured but even they avoided questions about Haneul’s condition.

Haneul was in a single room and Minho and Felix shared one, so when the nurse only allowed them to enter in small groups they were a bit frightened.

The boys allowed Chan to enter first and said they would go in after him, they knew how much Haneul meant to Chan the two are like brothers after all.

So when Chan entered the room and saw his friend hooked up to so many machines he didn’t know how to process it, the nurse that went in with him gave him a sorry look.

“He has a spinal injury, a few broken ribs, he has a few breathing problems right now because of the fall caused damage to his lungs, he broke his right leg and arm, as he fell on his right side most of the damage is on the right, if it wasn’t for your friend Minho he wouldn’t have been laying here I think,” She said sadly.

“Thank you…” was all Chan could get out, he looked at his friend as the nurse left he couldn’t process it, where his friend was still unconscious he felt a lot of different emotions, mainly guilt he wish he could’ve been out there with his friend but he couldn't do anything… Chan never felt as defeated.

--

After Chan turned the tv off he looked to his friend, who was sleeping peacefully, he lets out a small sigh he wasn't sure what to do exactly, Changbin and Seungmin were looking after Felix and Minho and Jeongin and Hyunjin were trying to cheer Jisung up.

The younger wasn't handling any of this well, he felt like it was his fault for what happened if he just wasn’t as weak as he is, he kept thinking to himself.

Chan heard a small knock on the door and got up to check who it was, because if it was staff then they would just enter so he could only think that it was one of their friends.

When he opened the door and found Jisung standing there looking at the floor with a bag in his hands.

“Uhm hyung I thought you might be hungry,” he said and held the bag towards Chan, the older smiled a little and took the bag.

“Thank you Jisung, do you want to come in?” The younger seemed a bit unsure, he looked quite conflicted almost as if he wanted to enter but couldn’t get himself to go in.

“Come on, he wouldn’t want to see you like this” Chan said and pulled Jisung into the room, Jisung looked towards Haneul and visibly flinched, he couldn’t believe that his hyung was laying there, or well that his hyung was the superhero he looked up to so much.

“I am going to eat over here, you go over and talk to him a bit, he is asleep from the pain meds they gave him but he will still be able to listen,” Chan said pointing to the sofa, lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter