Chapter 15

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having his ability removed things got really busy around the studio, they finally got the new HQ up and running and their new team finally passed their trial and with approval from the president they started taking over the majority of the missions.

Especially because Stray Kids were preparing for their debut and Haneul was arranging staff for them, he was checking out salons and stylists, he was trying to figure out which shows would be good to send them on.

With how busy it was Haneul hasn't seen Jisung in a while, they practice room wasn't big enough to take all 9 of them so they were training at JYP as JYP was the main company funding their debut.

Today the boys' training finished up early and Haneul finally had a break from his own work, so he arranged with Soojin to keep the boys a bit longer so he could pop in and hijack Jisung for the rest of the day.

So when he got to the JYP building he hurried in and went straight to the practice room they always use.

When he got there he peeked through the small glass window and smiled when he saw that they were all just joking around.

"Hi guys," Haneul said as he entered, everyone was shocked especially Jisung, it took him a few seconds to realize it was actually Haneul.

He hopped up and hugged Haneul without hesitation, he really missed Haneul and the same goes for Haneul.

"I hope you don't mind but I came to steal Jisung away, I still have an unfulfilled promise of a date we made like months ago sooooo" Haneul didn't even have to say anything everyone knew how much that date would mean to them so they let it be.

"it's okay we all have dates anyway," Chan said smiling.

"wait for all?" he asked shocked.

"Well, of course, Hyunjin and I have a date same goes for Minho and Felix and Changbin and Seungmin, and then Noona is going on a blind date that one of the Twice members set her up with and Jeongin and Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter