Epilogue

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four years have passed since Stray Kids debuted and the company grew a lot from there, Haneul had established his company officially after their second year, and they soon started debuting other artists, and now they were going to have a family concert.

“After debuting one of the most successful kpop groups and then proceeding the debut more groups that dominated the world, Song Music Entertainment will be holding their first Family concert, all of their artists will be joining the lineup, there will even be special stages and performances are you all ready for it? The concert tour will kick off in two days, please give all your support to the company.” the entertainment news announced.

Currently, everyone was gathered at their first venue which just so happened to be Skydome.

Staff was running around making sure everything was perfect, the stage manager was looking a little lost, he wanted to confirm the order for rehearsals but Haneul was busy helping the stylists.

“Ah there you are sir,” the guy said once he finally found Haneul.

“Can I help you?”

“I need to confirm the rehearsal line up before we start, since how we are rehearsing will be the final line up on stage as well on the day we perform” the guy explained.

Haneul nodded and the two took a seat to go through the list.

“Okay so our opening group is going to be, A.C.E, they will be followed by NCT DREAM, following by NCT U, WAYV and NCT 127 there will be a special stage for the whole of NCT and WAYV after 127’s performance, after that it will be ITZY and Dreamcatcher, they will also have a special stage… then we have The Boyz dance line and Stray Kids dance line special stage then The Boyz full performance stage and then the final act is going to be Stray Kids and then the special event after their stage for what we talked about but that won’t be part of rehearsals and then we have the goodbye stage” Haneul said as he read through the list.

“Yeah this sounds good,” he said smiling, the manager nodded and let out a sigh of relief, this was the first big concert he got to manage, and he didn’t want to mess it up.

“Are you ready for the special event?” he asked Haneul who smile happily and nodded.

As everyone was going through their rehearsals Haneul went and sat in the audience seats to check out the performances and to see if it was on standard or not.

While NCT and WayV were doing their special stage Jisung came over and plopped down next to Haneul and rested his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder.

“What’s wrong baby?” Haneul asked softly, and Jisung just yawned.

“I am nervous about the performance, it’s this biggest concert we have done so I’m a bit scared I mess up, also everyone is being all cute and stuff with one another in the dressing room and it made me miss you,” He said the last part softly but Haneul still heard and it made him smile.

“I’m also nervous about this especially the performance before our goodbye stage,” Haneul said.

“Ah, that is your stage right love?” Jisung asked, and Haneul nodded.

“Yeah but since it is a surprise performance even for our own staff no one will know what will happen until the day of the concert,” Haneul said which made Jisung pout.

“Still can’t believe you won’t tell me what you are going to do” Haneul laughed a bit and kissed Jisung who just responded with a giggle.

They heard a big chorus of awww’s coming through the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter