Backstory 3

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a while since Felix joined them and the boys often outside of their schedule ended up helping at his family's business, Felix even ended up joining them for filming as well, Felix had a main interest in dancing and just before bringing him in they asked their fans what new content they would be interested in and Dance tutorials and covers won by a landslide so they couldn't help but arrange things for their youngest member to follow what he is interested in.

One day when they took a break to recover from the previous day's fight, they were at Felix's home since his mom invited them for dinner, so they were lending a hand around the shop, especially since their business had gotten really busy with feeling joining Haneul's team with filming.

When it got closer to dinner time Felix's best friend came over, Felix felt quite guilty for not telling his best friend of his new life but he also didn't know how to either, it sounds a bit obscure that you friend who couldn't even fully control his powers earlier is now a superhero suddenly.

But that is why they invited him so Haneul, Chan, and Changbin could lend a hand in explaining what is going on.

So when the time came, and all the boys washed up after a hard day working in the dirt, they all gathered in the entertainment room with Felix's sisters and just watched some cartoons on tv while they were waiting for Felix's friend to show up.

Eventually, he did, they heard a long string of apologies coming from the boy when Felix opened the door, the three boys just looked at each other and tried not to laugh too much but it was really hard.

Felix returned with a boy with slightly long black hair with what looked like make-up swatches all over his hand.

"Hyunjinnie this is Channie, Changbinnie and Haneulie hyungs... they are joining us for dinner today," Felix explained to Hyunjin.

"Ah, hello, nice to meet you all finally Felix talks about you all a lot," He said.

The three boys quickly introduced themselves to Hyunjin but Chan was all falling over his words more than usual which made Haneul laugh, he knew Chan the longest of everyone in the room, but this had only happened once before and that was when Chan found an upperclassman attractive and tried talking to him.

Haneul just tried his best not to laugh because he knew how much tonight meant to Felix so he didn't want to ruin it for him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter