Chapter 2

Mister Hero // Stray Kids Han Jisung {MALE!OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin didn't have a hard time adapting to the boy's schedules when they had to go out to fight crime they just make an excuse and sneak out of the apartment and come back quietly and try to hide their bruises the best they could while waiting for Hyunjin to come to help them, it was a lot harder now with them around.

Haneul had managed to find a good place to rent, it was an old industrial building that was really big but it wasn't as expensive as it was on the market for a long time and with the help of Changbin and Chan, they purchased the building.

So today they got everyone together and started packing their things, so they could move as quickly as possible since the longer they take, the more they fell behind on their work.

The moving was going well Hyunjin stayed behind with Chan so they could pack up everything in their HQ office while Haneul was at the new building with everyone else directing them to the new rooms and making calls with interior designers for the filming rooms to find out how much it will cost to fix the place up and making appointments

He was getting tired, as he even after everyone left the nights before he still stayed up and worked on content, editing videos, replying to comments and looking for more ideas for what they could do, checking on crime rates and a lot of other things meaning he wasn't getting a lot of sleep.

But when he got a call from Kyunghoon he felt as if his energy was restored.

"How is moving going?" Kyunghoon asked him.

"It's going good, we are all just a bit tired from the move but we are managing" Haneul replied with a small smile on his face.

The two continued talking for a while as they haven't had an opportunity to talk much lately with how busy Kyunghoon has been.

"I heard those superheroes in Seoul have grown bigger," Kyunghoon said unimpressed and Haneul took a deep breath.

"Hmm I heard so, as you know I don't pay attention to them," Haneul said to him.

"That's good, keep away from them, they are nothing but trouble"

"Haneullie hyung we need your help!" he heard Jeongin call.

"Hyung I've got to go now, talk again later," Haneul said to Kyunghoon.

"Okay love, love you have fun with the others"

"Love you as well, bye" Haneul hung up the phone and went to help the others.

Haneul's mood changed from tired to guilty he didn't like hiding who he was from his boyfriend but he also didn't have much of a choice either, helping others were part of who Haneul was but Kyunghoon had a strong dislike towards superheroes and would never explain why he did.

The others noticed the change but didn't mention it they just tried not to bother Haneul to much and gave him space but Haneul didn't have much peace as he soon enough got a call from Chan who was panicking.

"Someone or something is causing distress in downtown, there has been a really bad accidents as well, the three of you have to get there fast," Chan said Haneul rushed to the living room where everyone was relaxing.

"Minho and Felix, Chan just called,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter